Do, or not to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do, or not to do?

so i have 2 intel chipsets, and one nvidia. When i had my nvidia running i had some '' problems '' now with one intel chipset running i have no such problems. But is this safe to run bf2 with? i havn't tried, by the way.

Do, or not to do?

so i have 2 intel chipsets, and one nvidia. When i had my nvidia running i had some '' problems '' now with one intel chipset running i have no such problems. But is this safe to run bf2 with? i havn't tried, by the way.

Comment

Re: Do, or not to do?

I suggest you try.

Comment

I suggest you try.

Comment

tried, went to a black screen (as black as the monitor is off) and so i just restarted my pc.. i guess it didn't know wich to use?

Comment

tried, went to a black screen (as black as the monitor is off) and so i just restarted my pc.. i guess it didn't know wich to use?

Comment

The 5700le is the one you should be using. How is the intel one on yet disabled at the same time?

Comment

The 5700le is the one you should be using. How is the intel one on yet disabled at the same time?

Comment

lol i dunno, 2 intel chipsets when i bought it, and then i put an nvidia geforce 5700 in. (to play bf2)

Comment

lol i dunno, 2 intel chipsets when i bought it, and then i put an nvidia geforce 5700 in. (to play bf2)

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                      Sounds like it is an onboard chipset. You should disable the intel display adapter in your BIOS (or alternatively in you control panel/system/hardware/device manager if you don't know where to look in your BIOS) and use your NVidia card instead. You might prevent some hardware conflicts that way (e.g. black screen ) too.

Your GeForce 5700LE should be faster anyway I guess.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                        Sounds like it is an onboard chipset. You should disable the intel display adapter in your BIOS (or alternatively in you control panel/system/hardware/device manager if you don't know where to look in your BIOS) and use your NVidia card instead. You might prevent some hardware conflicts that way (e.g. black screen ) too.

Your GeForce 5700LE should be faster anyway I guess.

cheers

Comment

the reason why i've turned my intel chipsets on, is because my nvidia card is f'ed up and really annoying now. I havn't played bf2 yet today because of some glitches i've been getting on my screen, blocks, jaggad lines, and somtimes the whole thing freezes and i see a bunch of blocks and stripes.

This doesn't happen with the intel chipsets. So the nvidia card i bought USED is most likely the cause. I guess god doesn't whant me to play bf2..

Comment

the reason why i've turned my intel chipsets on, is because my nvidia card is f'ed up and really annoying now. I havn't played bf2 yet today because of some glitches i've been getting on my screen, blocks, jaggad lines, and somtimes the whole thing freezes and i see a bunch of blocks and stripes.

This doesn't happen with the intel chipsets. So the nvidia card i bought USED is most likely the cause. I guess god doesn't whant me to play bf2..

Comment

One should have the 5700LE replaced then. Bf2 and you computer entirely should run better without it messed up and working. MAke sure to then disable the Onboards. Onboards are not exactly "up to par" with todays games.

Comment

Working...
                              X