Mods will not run, Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods will not run, Help!

This is a simple call for help, I've downloaded and installed all the latest patches but any of the available maps mods that I try to run, simply start to load up, but never get past the last step of starting up and the screen goes black and the program stops and I'm back at my desktop.

The regular single player maps load up fine and I have plenty of RAM and a nice video card, the gameplay is smooth and rich.

But why can't I run these new mods?

Any help will be greatly appreciated by this avid gamer.

Thanks.

Javi.

Mods will not run, Help!

This is a simple call for help, I've downloaded and installed all the latest patches but any of the available maps mods that I try to run, simply start to load up, but never get past the last step of starting up and the screen goes black and the program stops and I'm back at my desktop.

The regular single player maps load up fine and I have plenty of RAM and a nice video card, the gameplay is smooth and rich.

But why can't I run these new mods?

Any help will be greatly appreciated by this avid gamer.

Thanks.

Javi.

Comment

Re: Mods will not run, Help!

All the custom player maps have been designed for multiplayer only, sorry.

Comment

Re: Mods will not run, Help!

All the custom player maps have been designed for multiplayer only, sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X