Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Many will still Play BF2 when Cod 2 Drops

I will drop BF2 and play COD2 for the following reasons:

1) I can't stand anymore the dumb-founded f$ckz punishing you for their own stupidity.
    2) I can't stand anymore the tubing noobs.
    3) I can't stand anymore the APCs, Tanks, Choppers & Jets whores.
    4) I can't stand anymore the "I empty a full clip in your chest, you shoot one bullet, I die" thing.
    5) I can't stand anymore the bunny hopers.
    6) I can't stand anymore the stupid spawning system.
    7) I can't stand anymore the awful browser.
    8) I can't stand anymore the only ONE available mode conquest, where is CTF ?

COD:United offensive CTF, now that's the fun how I see it, I never got mad with it. BF2 got me p!ssed so often.

Comment

1) I can't stand anymore the dumb-founded f$ckz punishing you for their own stupidity.
      4) I can't stand anymore the "I empty a full clip in your chest, you shoot one bullet, I die" thing.

COD:United offensive CTF, now that's the fun how I see it, I never got mad with it. BF2 got me p!ssed so often.

Comment

COD2 and BF2 are very different games.
        If you want pure infantry combat then COD2 should be your choice.
        But actual player enjoyment ?
        Well we wont know till the full COD2 is released.
        Imo COD2 will be more clan friendly.
        And Activision are certainly more community friendly than Dice/EA.

But i am rather addicted to BF2 so who knows.....game on !

Comment

COD2 and BF2 are very different games.
          If you want pure infantry combat then COD2 should be your choice.
          But actual player enjoyment ?
          Well we wont know till the full COD2 is released.
          Imo COD2 will be more clan friendly.
          And Activision are certainly more community friendly than Dice/EA.

But i am rather addicted to BF2 so who knows.....game on !

Comment

I've spent many an hour on CoD and CoD UO multiplayer. No other multiplayer fps is as polished, balanced, and fun to play on such a basic level. If i were to compile a list of great gaming moments, i'd put shooting a kar98k in CoD right at the top.

Don't get me wrong, BF2 has plenty of great stuff, and is a lot of fun. But it seems to take so much effort from the player to get the best out of it, for better or for worse. BF2 is not all that fun for me unless i've found a good server, a good squad working with voip, and a halfway decent commander.

As i'm sure most of you know, thats pretty rare. The rest of the time, the sort of free-for-all crapshoot that ensues is much better played in a game that rewards the individual more for his skill, like CoD. If it's going to be every man for himself, i'd rather do it without a team dragging me down, if you know what i mean. On top of that, CoD is also more polished, balanced, and is a LOT quicker to just jump into, without clunky logins, bad browsers, and long load times.

I'll still be playing BF2, But if CoD2 is anything like the original, i'll be playing it a lot more.

Comment

I've spent many an hour on CoD and CoD UO multiplayer. No other multiplayer fps is as polished, balanced, and fun to play on such a basic level. If i were to compile a list of great gaming moments, i'd put shooting a kar98k in CoD right at the top.

Don't get me wrong, BF2 has plenty of great stuff, and is a lot of fun. But it seems to take so much effort from the player to get the best out of it, for better or for worse. BF2 is not all that fun for me unless i've found a good server, a good squad working with voip, and a halfway decent commander.

As i'm sure most of you know, thats pretty rare. The rest of the time, the sort of free-for-all crapshoot that ensues is much better played in a game that rewards the individual more for his skill, like CoD. If it's going to be every man for himself, i'd rather do it without a team dragging me down, if you know what i mean. On top of that, CoD is also more polished, balanced, and is a LOT quicker to just jump into, without clunky logins, bad browsers, and long load times.

I'll still be playing BF2, But if CoD2 is anything like the original, i'll be playing it a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
                Yeah Buddy! I cant wait for CIV4. Also AOE 3 comes out next week. Gonna be a good month for games.
                when does Civ4 come out? I played Civ 3 but it was pretty hard for me because theres so much more things you have to keep track of than in Civ 2

Originally posted by Iridium
                I've spent many an hour on CoD and CoD UO multiplayer. No other multiplayer fps is as polished, balanced, and fun to play on such a basic level.
                except for Medal of Honor which only stands to reason since CoD pretty much coppied MoH...especially in the singleplayer

kinda makes sense though, considering CoD was made by alot of the developers that made MoH, but its just not as good imo, the only thing it has over MoH is shiny new graphics and slightly better physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
                  Yeah Buddy! I cant wait for CIV4. Also AOE 3 comes out next week. Gonna be a good month for games.
                  when does Civ4 come out? I played Civ 3 but it was pretty hard for me because theres so much more things you have to keep track of than in Civ 2

Originally posted by Iridium
                  I've spent many an hour on CoD and CoD UO multiplayer. No other multiplayer fps is as polished, balanced, and fun to play on such a basic level.
                  except for Medal of Honor which only stands to reason since CoD pretty much coppied MoH...especially in the singleplayer

kinda makes sense though, considering CoD was made by alot of the developers that made MoH, but its just not as good imo, the only thing it has over MoH is shiny new graphics and slightly better physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerhunter

That about sums up why I haven't played BF2 in nearly a week.

However I won't be buying COD 2, I haven't even played the first one let alone own it, I played the COD 2 demo it's much alike other war games e.g medal of hounor.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerhunter

That about sums up why I haven't played BF2 in nearly a week.

However I won't be buying COD 2, I haven't even played the first one let alone own it, I played the COD 2 demo it's much alike other war games e.g medal of hounor.

Comment

I think the WW2 fad has been overdone and, quite frankly, I'm sick of it. The COD2 demo doesn't seem like anything special either. BF2 all the way.

Comment

I think the WW2 fad has been overdone and, quite frankly, I'm sick of it. The COD2 demo doesn't seem like anything special either. BF2 all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Elxx
                            All we need is a couple of WWI simulators. It'd be great:

1) Spend most of the time in the trench with your team mates
                            2) Go over the top and get shot
                            3) Go to step 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Elxx
                              All we need is a couple of WWI simulators. It'd be great:

1) Spend most of the time in the trench with your team mates
                              2) Go over the top and get shot
                              3) Go to step 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasquez
                                All we need is a couple of WWI simulators.
                                Or get shot in the back for being a deserter while running away

Comment

Working...
                                X