Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats have not updated for the last week

My stats haven't updated for a week.

Although I haven't played that much for the last week, still in my count I should have earned some 300 - 500 points and the pistol badge. Last monday I got the basic pistol badge, yesterday I got the pistol badge again, and I'm still not seeing that either.

I think only thing that has updated in my stats is the last battle date? even tho that is not showing the correct time either.

I have this problem with all the stat websites, viewers and with the ingame BFHQ none of them are showing the correct stats.

Any idea whats going on or what to do?

-TD-

Re: Stats have not updated for the last week

Wierd, I have the same problem. For the last week my stats rarely update and im losing out on medals (4 gold, 1 silver, 3 bronze) and my Silver medic badge as well as I guess about 2,000 points.
    On stats sites the last battle thing is always wrong by at least 24 hours, so all in all its very wierd.

Sorry i cant help by the way but i thought I would let you know your not alone

Comment

Very weird indeed, yesterday I earned (in my count) some 200 points, yet stats only show 6 point increase, which is excatly how much I got from my first game that ended almost as soon as I joined the server, every game after that seems to be ignored by the stats, I played approx. 5 games in the same server and few games on another ranked server.

-TD-

Comment

Very weird indeed, yesterday I earned (in my count) some 200 points, yet stats only show 6 point increase, which is excatly how much I got from my first game that ended almost as soon as I joined the server, every game after that seems to be ignored by the stats, I played approx. 5 games in the same server and few games on another ranked server.

-TD-

Comment

Working...
        X