Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Forums...

Suck.

I have tried to find some worthy post, but have failed miserably.

Most of you berate, make fun of, and rip into someone that posts a topic that was "discussed" earlier.

Nothing but flaming here, and a bunch of EA-Lackeys that pander to this BETA Game.

These people are looking for help with issues, and discuss game grievances, and most of you are being jackasses in your replies.

The fact that the grammar and spelling on these forums are at best 5th Grade Level, is another reason for Europeans to shake their heads as they laugh at how stupid most of you are, and how our education system is a failure in this country.

Allow these "noobs" to post without your lame berations, and Air of Superiority.

It is disgusting.

Anyone know where the ADULTS go to discuss this game ?

Re: These Forums...

bf2.org forums arent bad. The official EA forums have the advantage of EA guys readin and replying to the posts (was actually surprised to see how much). bf2nation.com, i think, isnt bad either.
    And besides, only the General pageis really bad. Try the other sections. they're much better.

Comment

But I can tell you that this forum is better than the average forum! I used to go alot to planetbattlefield.com forums and they are full of kids. Well, you have kids here, but I do not see the people flaming each other as much.

I think most of those flaming each other are teenagers/kids who have big egos!

But all in all... I agree with you. The quality of the posts here and every where in the gaming forums sucks big time.

The main problem is that people do not respect the fact tha anyone has the right to express himslef without hurting the others.

You know! Speech freedom!

Comment

Welcome to the internets.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Sooner or later anyone will offend anyone...whether it’s on the net or in the real world...

Your post is somewhat hypocritical yet at the same time I truly agree with most of what you say....

BF2.org is a good forum

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
              Suck.

I have tried to find some worthy post, but have failed miserably.

Most of you berate, make fun of, and rip into someone that posts a topic that was "discussed" earlier.

Nothing but flaming here, and a bunch of EA-Lackeys that pander to this BETA Game.

These people are looking for help with issues, and discuss game grievances, and most of you are being jackasses in your replies.

The fact that the grammar and spelling on these forums are at best 5th Grade Level, is another reason for Europeans to shake their heads as they laugh at how stupid most of you are, and how our education system is a failure in this country.

Allow these "noobs" to post without your lame berations, and Air of Superiority.

It is disgusting.

Anyone know where the ADULTS go to discuss this game ?
              Comments about this website and the forums should be taken to this section FEEDBACK. Battlefield 2->General is for general discussion about BF2.

:nerr:

There is 380+ people visiting this forum right now, 100+ specific users logged in. What is funny is that your own post pretty much falls in line with what you are saying. You are either trolling, or attempting to flame everyone who visits this site/forum. Also your grammar sucks as bad as the rest of ours. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
              X