First Sergant Cheap Way Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Sergant Cheap Way Help

I need to get support combat, pistol combat, AT combat and knife combat. For first sergant.

I was wondering if, as commander, playing a support kit, lying down with a pistol somewhere, i could get ten artillary kills and that would give me both medals? Then if it did i would lye down with my knife somewhere as antitank and repeat.

Then of course i just have to get the points...

Re: First Sergant Cheap Way Help

but u won't get the kills (knife, pistol) :P

Comment

no you cant get pistol or knife that way bro. but you can get the other classes. also learn (if you dont know already) to fly the bombers. you can rack up some kills i them and after you earn one badge just switch classes and do it again. and for support combat just go play karkand and rack up the points and kills.

Comment

Darn Now i can get the five pistol kills easy, but 7 knife kills? WHY ISNT IT 7 PISTOL AND 5 KNIFE

Comment

No ****, I'm looking at trying for 7 knife, and don't really see it happening for me. I have enough trouble using the rifle

Comment

Those badges/ranks are meant for those that can earn them. Just give it some time and practice.

Comment

EARNING them is what its all about dude haha. come on.

Comment

Yep. Cheap ways are for cheap people.

Comment

Knife badge is easy. Pistol badge is extremely easy. Play a karkand or something with infantry. Sharqi would also work. Mashtuur. Something like that.

Comment

pistol i was able to get without a real problem... it just took patience. the knife tho im having a horrible time with. i tried karkand but just cant seem to get close enough to anyone to stab them.... whats worse... is with all the movin around (when they obviously see you) i could swear there were a few times when i hit em... but they didnt die. does knife hits matter on where you hit? or are they one hit kills?

im thinking im gunna try sharqui peninsula. hopfully there will be more instances when i can sneak up on somone and get 2 or 3 "easy" knife kills... as it is... on karkand while hardcore trying i couldnt top 5

any advice?

Comment

nope, but i need some

Comment

Them badges are to easy to get, just follow people with the knife, and with pistol just fire like crazy

Comment

i have stabbed guys 3 times before without them dying. I know I hit them too because it makes a sound and a puff of smoke or whatever it is. Anyway, just make sure you don't have already 50 global pistol kills, because if you do, you will not get the basic pistol badge but the veteran, and then you will be screwed like the many other hundreds of players that got the veteran badge before the basic badge (which all you need to do is get 50 pistol kills before getting 5 or 7 in one round, whatever it is now, and you will get veteran instead of basic). This nice little cool thing seems great, but once you get to 20000 points, instead of first sgt, you get master sgt!? Why? Because the retards that programed the ranks didn't set them to look for this glitch, only for basic badges. Hmm...ok I have a veteran pistol badge, isn't that better than a basic?? I guess not according to them. So...might as well not bother if you already have 50 global pistol kills because they screwed up the ranks for master sgt/1st sgt

Comment

What are the point of the badges? They are to show that one out of 100 person visited your profile that you managed to kill a few people with knifes, big deal.

And to make it even more pathedic, you are not even using skill to get the knife badge, which makes it even more meaningless.

Comment

we need the badge so we can get 1st sgt at 20,000 insted of master sargent

Comment

Working...
                              X