This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: digital Anarchy server *ranked* issues

Well does anyone here work at Punkbuster, have at it, and dont stop there, do the whole clan ...

Comment

Wow, I made a post just like this, not flaming or hatefull or anything, about one of the 3RB clan servers, and it got locked after 10 minutes...wth?

All the info on my post was factual, and my message is still the same, if you want fair admining, dont go to the 3RB servers.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
        Wow, I made a post just like this, not flaming or hatefull or anything, about one of the 3RB clan servers, and it got locked after 10 minutes...wth?

All the info on my post was factual, and my message is still the same, if you want fair admining, dont go to the 3RB servers.
        post it here.

Comment

hmm

here's what i noticed on their server

pay 10 bucks a month, get a reserved slot. thats 2 bucks a month in their pocket if they shopped wisely.

as for the kicking - i think it's lame.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold

because this was originally made a month ago and i sleep through the night.

Comment

Working...
            X