Very funny USMC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very funny USMC...

...I was playing Wake today (learn more about this game in the thread "I know this has been talked about a lot) as engineer. And...well...ever get the feeling the enemy is picking on you? They would constantly destroy the artillery, causing me to fix it, then kill me in some really weird way, where I hadn't the slightest idea what just happened or how it would be possible. Not that I'd randomly drop dead, I'd hear gun fire, but I don't know where they could have been hiding. Once I was even artilleried by their commander. The only person he killed (and could have hoped to kill in the strike) was me, despite huge clumps of enemies he could have dropped arty on and gotten way more kills. THIS WAS A 64 PLAYER GAME! Then, again the commander kills me, he seems to come totally out of nowhere (I don't know how he could have gotten their without me seeing him) and handgrenades me. Even the commander was in on this. And this whole time, no one even got close to capping our airfield flag. Hackers? I don't know, but that's not the point. The point is the USMC ended up losing, and it really seemed like they were focusing all their attention on killing ME! And normally, when your team is winning, it's hard to get a really horrible kill/death ratio, but I ended up with a 4:13. And no, I don't suck, because next game I got a 24:7, seemingly because I didn't have a squad of enemies and their commander focused cheifly on killing me.

Anyone else had this happen to them?

Re: Very funny USMC...

Sounds like you ticked someone off.

Comment

ive been comander only once in wake and as the USMC and i hided in the airfield red box(with the semi-opened door) near the transport heli pad for getting ennemy peace. after a while i saw that i was the only one left in my area cuz our airfield has been taken by chinese. so no one could actualy think someone could be there so i got some kills from behind and could've done what you said the ennemy commander did to you. it is possible and not a cheat. its just luck and being at the right place at the right time the right way.

Comment

Thats funny lol

Comment

If you've got a good attack chopper duo, you don't have to worry about your arty staying down.

Every time I hear, "arty is condition red", I head directly to that island. The specops guys can't get away before you get there and hand a beating out.

One of you in the copter will be an engineer, right, so just get the guns minimally repaired and go back to making it a bad day to be a chinese tanker.

Comment

hold on
            13kills to 4 deaths is a bad round??

Comment

13kills to 4 deaths is a bad round??
              Actually that was a typo. I meant 4 kills to 13 deaths. Slight difference

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
                Actually that was a typo. I meant 4 kills to 13 deaths. Slight difference
                LOL yeah! 13-4 vs. 4-13...the difference is so subtle we'd need philosophers debating this for the rest of time! :laugh:

Comment

wake is a krazy place to be

Comment

i find that commanders stick to their part of the game ie them vs the oppositions assets. So. destroying opfor assets is seen as his or her job. Thats why i think he picked on you. Keeping enemty com assets down puts you as commander in a dominant position - tactics!!!!

Comment

Yes, I know, but commanders aren't supposed to play aggressivley to begin with and them destroying assets isn't anymore helpful than anyone else doing it. The normal commander would have sent a squad to destroy the assets, but it was as if a squad and the team commander spent their whole game focusing on me.

Comment

Grab your tin foil hats brothers.

It's a conspiracy!!

Comment

I'm not quite sure what all of that said but I too get horrible KDs from being a nice guy and baby sitting the assets.

Comment

Originally posted by xXMMMSXx
                            Grab your tin foil hats brothers.

It's a conspiracy!!
                            LOL!:laugh:

Comment

normaly,thay focus on the aircraft carryer (if thare is one) that is how thy got a good rank. by being a noob

Comment

Working...
                              X