Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-game Request Suggestion

First post...go easy on me fellas.

I play with the in-game mini-map at the zoomed in or middle setting so when I hear my teammates shouting "requesting reinforcments" or "enemy spotted" (ad nauseam) I don't always catch the blinking yellow icon on time. Or what's often the case multiple blinking icons from differnet sources asking for help so I don't know who's saying what.

I think if the guy asking for help is in the radius of a capture point, or close to it, the request should include where's he's at. That way the command would read "requesting pick-up: Subard" and "need medic: Bridge Gate". I know it's a minor complaint but that's the kind of info that could keep you and your teammates alive a little longer.

Re: In-game Request Suggestion

another cool idea would be hold your fire. good for stealth tactics.

Comment

Re: In-game Request Suggestion

Originally posted by PatheticNewGuy
      First post...go easy on me fellas.

I play with the in-game mini-map at the zoomed in or middle setting so when I hear my teammates shouting "requesting reinforcments" or "enemy spotted" (ad nauseam) I don't always catch the blinking yellow icon on time. Or what's often the case multiple blinking icons from differnet sources asking for help so I don't know who's saying what.

I think if the guy asking for help is in the radius of a capture point, or close to it, the request should include where's he's at. That way the command would read "requesting pick-up: Subard" and "need medic: Bridge Gate". I know it's a minor complaint but that's the kind of info that could keep you and your teammates alive a little longer.
      I think thats a good idea :nod:

Comment

Working...
      X