battlerecorder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlerecorder?

I know I must sound really stupid, especally since im a regular here, but I have no Idea how to use/get my battlefield recorder files. I play on battlerecorder servers and when I go to the community screen to download them, there not there. When they are there, they never let me download them. Whats wrong. How do I do this? Thanks for any help.

Re: battlerecorder?

I have the same problem. I have never been able to download the battles I have been in. If someone knows how to get the files, it would be helpful.
    Thanks

Comment

Any help would be appreciated guys.

Comment

the server has to set up the ftp, which is hardddddd

Comment

Go to 'Community' in your BF2 load screen and click on the round you played and 'Download'. If it shows the round you played yet doesn't download, then one of two things have happened;

1. you waited too long to download it as servers keep like the last 30 games or so (like my server does)
          2. the admin running the server hasn't set up the extensions correctly on their side.

My server runs BF Recorder and keeps the last 30 rounds, erasing the older ones. (C22 Clan :: EA Ranked - 72.36.185.20)

Comment

I'm having the same problems trying to find a decent Battle Recorder Server.
            I tried your server Filet-o-Fist but there was no one in it

Comment

Ya I find it's best to download the battle demo right after the round is over.

Comment

How:-

Whats happends is that the files can be stored locally or remotely. You then configure you server to either get locally or from an FTP server.

Wait until the map has finished and then check a few mins later - this gives the server time to close the file - start the ftp file transfer up and send the file over to the ftp server.

So for you you just go to community section in game and click on the game you want to download and then start the file.

Once in game you only need two key to navigate around the gam and then just use print screen to take a piccy. Heres an example. I mad it a lot smaller as on 1920x1200 screen. Hope size is ok, as it looks to small for me.

HERE it comes

There it is - how to bend a neck

Rocket through the goal posts

Setting up the server to do it is simple really. Want to try it come on our server and try it out.

Seatch in server name for %lrdg

Comment

The trouble is nearly 90% of the servers which have Battle Recorder enabled either don't work properly because they haven't set it up correctly or you don't have access to download them.

Our BF2 Ranked server has Battle Recorder set up and working properly for all players to download. Simply play a game, wait till the end of the round and the next round loads up hit esc, click on the community tab and you will see it for download in the left column, download it then it will put it in the right column, click it and play it.

Server name: Raging Rebels Ranked 1.03
                  Server IP : 209.160.40.25
                  Port : 16567
                  VOIP & Battle Recorder available to all players
                  50 players on 64 player maps, all maps 2 rounds per map, teamswitched at end of round.
                  Almost always an admin on!

Comment

Most BF2 Recorder servers don;t let you download them because the only reason they have it is often for their use to catch cheaters etc. and don't make the demos public. It's really just a matter of finding a server that makes their demos public. Or if you're really desperate you could contact the server network and ask for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X