Becoming a better player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming a better player

Ok, I feel like I've become a "decent" BF2 player, aka I'm generally top 5 on my team my K/D ratio is 1.25:1 ish so I'm not just walking around getting dead and not helping.

Here's my problem, when I'm first it's generally with 45-60 points, however people seem to be getting 70-100 point rounds.

How the heck do they do it? I know a lot of them just sit in tanks and spawn camp, which is friggn annoying, but how do the people who don't do it?

When I PKM I typically get lower kills but I pick up quite a bit of points from resupplying troops. When I medic, I seem to get quite a few points but unless I pick up a pack with the unlock my killing goes way down.

I've unlocked the Medic Rifle/ Dao on one account (one for testing when it took a long time to get a rank), and a PKM/G36 on my main account with about 50 points to go until the next unlock. I've recently been screwing around with sniper and I do OK with it. From medium/long range I'm ok with them but from long range I've been pitiful sometimes taking 4-5 rounds to get 2 hits taking a target down. Is there a guide for long range sniping anywhere with screenshots? Maybe showing radar range with crosshair position?

I'm kinda frustrated because I want to know how those people get 100+ when my best round has been around 60. Should I be medic'ing sitting in back and reviving/ healing people while shooting what I can?

I just want to do well and get to my next unlock fast. Any thoughts?

Re: Becoming a better player

You'd need a LOT of revives or resupply points for 100+ a round.

That's 50 kills without teamwork points or 50 revives or resupply points give or take points received by getting kills or flag caps.

Comment

Working...
    X