Guilty Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty Moments

Cmon. We've all done something we're not proud of. Not necessarily doing something wrong, often it is an honest mistake that leads to friendly casualties or the loss of a flag. You don't want to hold it in, unburden yourself.

I'll start with my tale of woe. I zipped in with a blackhawk, and landed perfectly - taking on a squad worth of passengers. Once everyone was aboard, I cranked the throttle and shot straight up - into a crane overhead killing everyone aboard. I didn't fly a helicopter for the rest of the night. I still have flashbacks when I have to fly near construction sites.

Let the healing begin.

Re: Guilty Moments

I've done the same mate in DC..the big fat pig of a chopper in EL Al full of team mates and flying like a drunk clown.It was carnage man.....the blood.............:cry:

Comment

Yeah this happend last night I was so annoyed. I was playing on Strike at Karkand and I was defending the flag in an area that looks like a small garden with a chunk taken out of the wall. Anyway I was defending the flag with great success, I killed about 6 people that came at me. Suddenly an enemy came burning toward me in a Jeep. I was antitank so I fire a rocket and just clipped it (didn't blow it up), I hid behind the wall reloaded then fire again blowing it to smithereens... Here's the bad part.

During my reload behind the wall, the enemy jumped out of the jeep and was killed by my team mate. My comrade then jumped into that jeep to drive off but as I turned around the corner and fired immediately I blew him up. Honest mistake but I still felt guilty.

Comment

ive had a guilty moment, but not in BF2, it was in DayofDefeat:source, the round finished so the other team cant shoot(dont ask me why the developers made it like this), so i ran upto a guy with my knife, that didnt kill him, the knife wasnt working that night for some reason, so i put my Colt.45 to his head and BANG, i feel bad cause he didnt really need to die that way unarmed (in a way) and at the end of a round but a kills a kill i guess

Comment

Well, I was playing yesterday as Anti-Tank. So I'm walking around and spot and M90 Main Battle Tank. So I aim ... waiting ... aiming some more ... and I fire! But then, my stupid teamate in a HUMMV comes by in the path of my missile and I blow him to pieces. Then the tank saw me and the mini-gun tore me to shreds.

Comment

was defending the far east point on Oman (64) a couple nights ago, and a steady stream of MEC Armor was rolling in and giving us fits, most of the guys respawning there had switched to AT.

I'm hiding behind the small lookout perch when our APC spawns, a guy gets into it and pulls forward about 20'. As he pulls out, he immediately turns his turret to the right and starts firing towards that entrance.

I'm assuming he's taking on an enemy tank/apc, so I pull up the SRAW, jump out from behind the building, and let one rip ----- right into a damaged, but friendly T90 that had flanked and helped clear out the last of the armor.

Needless to say I earned 2 TK's and of course, they both punished me.

Comment

lol nice

in a game i was barely using my feet (F-15 )

Anywayz there was a huge battle in OP clean sweep involving like 5 guys, 2 tanks from each side and 2 jeeps. Everyone was trying to get the middle flag. Anyways i do a straight bombing run and blow the S*** out of everyone, including my USMC team.

Comment

My sad moment,

I was playing as a jet on wake island and i was just coming in for a rearming when out of nowhere a friendly BH flies in my path going up. so i try to go under it and i hit the deck of the ship, luckly i had my landing gear down (how do you lift it??) neways, so there wele like 4 USMC guys waiting for the chopper just as i hit the deck, so ya i just mowed them down as i hit the deck. remarkable i survived, but i got 4 teamkills

Comment

Working...
                X