Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did 1.03 address the gunner bug in attack choppers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did 1.03 address the gunner bug in attack choppers?

Havent had much time to play 1.03 but I'm wondering if it fixed the bug that messed up the gunner's calibration.

Basically if you switched from TV guided missles back to the main gun, your calibration would be off and you could shoot at a target all day without damaging it. The "fix" for this was to move the gun to all four corners of the screen.

So did 1.03 address this problem or do we still need to calibrate after switching from TV missles?

Re: Did 1.03 address the gunner bug in attack choppers?

Yes, this bug is fixed and the choppers are very lethal now.

Comment

The machine gun on the Cobra is MUCH more effective now. It's not as kick aß as the MEC's attack helo, but it's a huge improvement over what it was.

Comment

I thought there were going to fix the view problem as well. You know when you change from gun to missle and back to gun it resets the view. It's no biggy just annoying.

I wish TBF2 would have a sticky for suggestions for 1.04 that someone from Dice would go through. But hey I'm a dreamer.

Comment

LoL I never heard of this, that must have been why I could spray a guy all day in the USMC Super Cobra and not hit **** when I was dead on. That would explain alot. I got to test this out.

Comment

Awesome. I'm glad its finally fixed. Gotta test IMMEDIATELY!!

Comment

Working...
            X