Hackers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers?

Is it just me or does it seem that certain players will not die. I have hit several players with my M95 from less than 100 yards and it takes several shots to put them down unless it is a head shot. A sniper rifle would kill you if you were hit in the arm. Then as I'm pumping several rounds into them, they fire off one round from their assault rifle and I'm down. I know I dont have armor, but how is this possible without a hack?

Re: Hackers?

They may be lying on med packs.

Comment

There are no hacks for increased durability, god mode, or anything else that would prevent you from killing them. Look elsewhere for an explanation.

Comment

infantry physics in bf2 aren't very good and they know where too shoot you is the most likley answer ie: in the head.

And if they were cheating then thats what they'd be cheaters NOT hackers, i very much dount they discovered the vulnerability and wrote the exploit themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by machit70
          Is it just me or does it seem that certain players will not die. I have hit several players with my M95 from less than 100 yards ?
          Try shooting them with the M95 rather than throwing it at them. I find this change in tactic increases your chance of kill dramatically.

Comment

Wow, thanks Mr. Obvious, I just did not make the conection. (lol)

Comment

it's not you, it's the netcode of BF2 , sometimes shots aren't registered, you see them because you fire them, but they aren't registered by the server, this way you see sometimes rockets go straight true a vehicle, headshots but nothing happens, chopper gunner shooting on guy and he just stands there like nothing is happening, ...

Comment

Well it is entirely possible that the get a heal in which case it would take 3-4 shots with your m95. I recommend aiming . Just playing. I ahd a similar experience yesterday where a cat was runnin' and gunnin and had a score 65-3. He was insane. (LT) Herio was his name.

Comment

Maybe they're just good and you are just...cr*p

Comment

I have hit several players with my M95 from less than 100 yards and it takes several shots to put them down unless it is a head shot.
                    Originally posted by Vasquez
                    Try shooting them with the M95 rather than throwing it at them. I find this change in tactic increases your chance of kill dramatically.
                    :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Vasquez
                      lmao :laugh:

If you were using the M24, you wouldn't have this problem.

Comment

Any of you war junkies find that the pistol has a much greater accuracy at a greater distance compared to the G3,M16,Ak etc??

Comment

Maybe..... Maybe.....

Comment

A sniper rifle would kill you if you were hit in the arm.
                            What are you smoking? Most sniper rifles use the .308 (7.62mm). That certainly wouldn't kill you in the arm unless you were very unlucky. The .50 on the other hand you'd probably lose your arm but it's doubtfull you would die.

Comment

Bleed to DEATH.

(Death is Innevitable)

Comment

Working...
                              X