Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS readout

hey guys!

is there a way of having your FPS in the top left hand corner always showing without having to type in "renderer.drawfps 1" every time?

Re: FPS readout

You can use an external program such as Fraps which shows your FPS, or you can bind a key to a macro which does 'renderer.drawfps 1' for you.

Personally, I really don't see a problem with typing it out each time.

~Salad

Comment

i dont actually understand how do you read the number to know ur FPS. it's like t his xx/xx which number do you look at ? and what is a good range of FPS I should have to play smoothly ?

sorry I su*k about computer

Comment

Originally posted by unknown-soldier
        i dont actually understand how do you read the number to know ur FPS. it's like t his xx/xx which number do you look at ? and what is a good range of FPS I should have to play smoothly ?

sorry I su*k about computer
        40-60 fps is a good number to have. You don't notice the lag.

Comment

Unknown, the number on your left is your FPS count, while the number on the right is your current CPU Usage (best guess so far).

My graphics card can handle all High settings and get a good 40fps, but I run it all on low with a few mediums, and effects on high [for those plane trails] so I can grab the 70-90fps mark. I'd rather have high FPS and own in close combat than 40fps and have amazing graphics, =)

~Salad

Comment

Working...
          X