Artillerys on Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillerys on Wake

I was playing Wake Island on China team today and defending artillerys, a dude killed me and blew up the artillerys. When I respawned and made my way back only 2 of the 3 artillerys showed up on my map and the centre one couldn't be repaired. It was like it had been cancled out

Also on a side note, I think their should be a boat spawn available for the China team from the start as once the jet and choppers have gone to do other things its almost impossible to swim all the way over to the USMC artillery island without getting killed and if your lucky and you do make it all they do is spawn right there and it was all for nothing.

Re: Artillerys on Wake

Originally posted by u4ric
    I was playing Wake Island on China team today and defending artillerys, a dude killed me and blew up the artillerys. When I respawned and made my way back only 2 of the 3 artillerys showed up on my map and the centre one couldn't be repaired. It was like it had been cancled out
    I have noticed that to not just on wake. But if you are spec ops and have a support with you, throw like 10+ c4's att th arty uav, scan and bow them. Then it takes very long time untill the repair meter goes up when you repair it. I actually tested it in SP.

Comment

Sorry no I don't think you understood me, although the model of the artillery stays it's existence as a repairable, destuctable, usable object no longer exist and its icon vanishes from the GPS.

Comment

Once the USMC caps the airfield, something weird goes on with the arty. I think once you destroy the enemy's arty, you can then repair it, and it becomes yours... or something along those lines. I haven't been able to pin it down yet.

Comment

Sorry then...

Comment

Yep I ran into a similar problem, as USMC Spec Op, I destroyed all the enemy arty, got points for it. We then took the airfield and the arty was repaired (either by us or enemy unsure which) so I blow it up again and get reprimanded for team damage. I look on the GPS and the arty now appears (usually enemy arty doesn't ever appear on the GPS map) So something is definitely screwd up with it, once you take the airfield the arty becomes USMC's, though i don't think it cuts the arty time in half though.

Comment

Yeah, I just came on here to post about this. Something gets screwed up when US take the middle flag. Our team got the middle flag back then I was still not able to fix it. It was firing every time the us would fire arty. And I couldn't fire it as commander. I noticed it at first about a few days ago when I went to that arty when we capped the flag (I was US) and I placed explosives on it to blow and it gave me a team damage for all three of them. Wow more problems and no word about a patch to fix the real issues. This is getting really ridiculous!

Comment

No wonder......

Comment

That is probably the most redicilous bug I ever saw or heard of! so basically if you destroy the enemies arty and then capture the point which has it... then repair it.... then it becomes yours!

I have a question: can the enemy's commander use the arty? what if he can, does he get a teamkill?! that will be very interesting to know!

Comment

I had something similar to this on Operation Clean Sweep a few days back. One of the MEC arty's wasno longer on the minimap and when I went to repair it nothing would happen.
                    Also, another spot of weirdness, I was later on the US team and was C4'ing the same arty pieces, I had successfully destroyed 2 of them and a supply box came down. Naturally I restocked my C4 before blowing the remaining 2 (since 1 was repaired again) when detonating the final one it came up ad team vehicle damage.

Comment

Working...
                    X