Master Sergeant to First Sergeant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Sergeant to First Sergeant

I'm a Master Sergeant right now and i have all the basic medals in order to become a First Sergeant, but I'm still not ranking up. Did i need to have all the basic medals when I was a Gunnery Sergeant, or can i still become a First Sergeant?

Re: Master Sergeant to First Sergeant

No, you had to have gotten them before getting 20,000 points. Once you're Master Sergeant, you cannot become First Sergeant, even if you earn the necessary badges after the fact.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Noooo

Oh... I see. Thanks for the reply Wolfgang. I'll be sure to get the medals to become Sergeant Major before I get 50k points.

Comment

doesn't work indeed, you need to have the badges before reaching the rank, a master sergeant here to with problems getting his knife badge

Comment

strike at karkand in a med map size with 16total players, or a small sharqi, go US hide and let them take the tv station, and kill everyone that spawns there

Comment

Originally posted by Need_2_Kill
            strike at karkand in a med map size with 16total players, or a small sharqi, go US hide and let them take the tv station, and kill everyone that spawns there

i hate players that do that...no skill whatsover....

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
              No, you had to have gotten them before getting 20,000 points. Once you're Master Sergeant, you cannot become First Sergeant, even if you earn the necessary badges after the fact.

~Wolfgang
              This sounds good but however, I already had al the basic badges before patch 1.03 came out, except for Explosice bade en I have the Veteran Pistol Combat, but I did not become First Sergeant, I ranekd up until Master Sergeant and now I can never become a First Sergeant?? If this is true then where can I complain to EA about this ********, cause I had all the requirements but did not become First Sergeant and now I never can!

Comment

It's a name, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things

Comment

Originally posted by Orion126
                  i hate players that do that...no skill whatsover....
                  creeping up behind to stab? did you run face on?

Comment

Why does it matter if you get that rank or not? You are not missing out on an unlock. You just level up in a different tree so to speak for 2 ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by =JFF=Cyclonus
                      This sounds good but however, I already had al the basic badges before patch 1.03 came out, except for Explosice bade en I have the Veteran Pistol Combat, but I did not become First Sergeant, I ranekd up until Master Sergeant and now I can never become a First Sergeant?? If this is true then where can I complain to EA about this ********, cause I had all the requirements but did not become First Sergeant and now I never can!

complain good luck they never get back to you .i nearly have 50,000 but what people have said is that i did not get 1st sgt so i canot be come sgt major aswell now that sucks the rank no longer matters i just whant the medals.

Comment

Damn I am actually glad I read this... are you sure? Because I just got Master Sgt and I was hell bent on getting the elusive knife badge, thinking as soon as I get the knife badge I will be promoted from Master to First Sgt. It was all I had going because my next promotion isnt for another 30,000 points according to the ranking tree... may as well be a million

Comment

Working...
                        X