Crazy TeamKills On WakeIsland 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy TeamKills On WakeIsland 2007

I Was On a Server last night i wont give out the name but i will give the name of the player who did the TeamKills man it was TotalCrazy :laugh: It was near the end
    of the game i almost got my Rank Corporal on that map and a Ribbon But no
    There allways a Noob To Destory your game I was so Close getting my Airborne Ribbon For the first time i was on Parachute for 10 seconds I was with Squad anway while we were on the aircraft carrier There was This Player named Booms==p Not Telling his Name for a good reason anyway it was Near the end we were winning we had 3 Capture Points I did good moves but then on the aircraft carrier The guy boom went in the Gun attachment in the aircraft carrier i think its near at end of the carrier and when he Jumped in the gun attachment He started to kill all of us on the aircraft carrier he Killed me 6 Times maybe 4 times people were saying he is Noob and i said (What are you doing!!!????!?*#) and a another player said (Lets Kill Him to see how he likes it!!) after he came back to carrier the other players started to kill him m0re:laugh: why? because he killed us all on the carrier and then he killed me
    While i was Takeing off on a JSF Jet That was the best game ever.
    You can also post here your Crazy TeamKills Stories of WakeIsland

PS:Good Map

Re: Crazy TeamKills On WakeIsland 2007

wake island with 64 people is a mad house, i cant stay alive for more than 10 seconds.

Comment

You had trouble getting airborne ribbion? Weird. For me that was the only thing I could get. I didn't even know how I got it until I looked it up. But if you really want it that badly just get in a helicopter, with no teamates as they will yell at you. Just hover at around 300-400 feet over an enemy airfield. Soon you'll have to bail and asuming your not shot you'll get the ribbon

Comment

you should look into seperating your sentences in the future too. it all just ran together......

Comment

I Know how to Write
          sentences (I Do not Need Subtitles, I Know English)
          i am writeing to fast sometimes

Comment

Working...
          X