Custom maps on ranked servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom maps on ranked servers?

Sorry if I missed this topic already, but how do you find ranked servers that use the custom maps that are available for download on the Totalbattlefield home page. Am I just being a noob with the filter? please point me in the right direction.

Re: Custom maps on ranked servers?

not possible till EA approves them

Comment

Custom maps will never be on a true 'Ranked Server'. The main reason for this is that EA can't anticipate how players can get true points or not.

As for finding custom maps. I would uncheck all the filters. Then go to mapname and type in a partial name. It should pull them up with red letters.

Comment

cool thanks for the info, sucks that EA is not on the ball. there are dozens of custom maps out there that would liven up the map rotation.
        how sick would it be to have thirty maps to rotate through when playing on a ranked server. or hows this for a random idea, the future BF game has a ranked random map generator, never play the exact same map twice. No one will have the advantage of playing the same map hundreds of times.

Comment

I'd say it's coz EA wants to get out map expansions in future! That's why they don't approve custom maps! It's all bout makeing money!!!

Comment

Working...
          X