Screen Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Freezes

When I load up a server, I can get as far as the equipment screen, but I cannot move my mouse or use my keyboard for anything other than Ctrl Alt Del. The servers I've been trying to load are just standard EA UK ones, and I patched up to 1.3 yesterday and it played fine after that, but today I havent been able to play a single round.

Having just cheked, this even happens in single player - I cannot move the mouse or use the keyboard once the map has loaded up.

dxdiag reports no problems, all of my drivers are up to date and my computer works fine with other games like CSS. I've run Spybot to no avail.

Any help would be great.

Jeebs

Re: Screen Freezes

I have the same problem, i don't know why either, except even ctrl alt delete doesn't even work, the whole thing freezes, and i have no idea why.

Comment

Please run a forum search. There about 100000000 other topics specifically relating to this problem.

BF2 has lost your control bindings. You need to go under options and hit restore defaults and re-doing all of your custom controls.

Comment

OMG, thank you very much, I was in fear of serious BF2 loss, I don't think I could've coped! And sorry about not searching, this isfirst time using the forum's so wasn't even sure there was a search function.

Thanks anyway for the quick response

Jeebs

Comment

Working...
        X