Engineer suggestions...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer suggestions...?

Can some one please give me some good tips on getting my basic engineer badge? I have been trying for a while but i can't find enough things to repair. The most i got was 4 and that was from repairing the scan thing, UAV Trailer, and arty but the map ended right before i could repair the rest of the arty.

Re: Engineer suggestions...?

Jump in a tank or APC...Squad up with another armor and if your both close together, you can repair him and vice versa...get the points then. You can also repair your Commander toys while in the vehicle aswell.

Comment

Wake is a great map for engineers.
      Seems like the Chinese assets are always getting tourched plus there's a million vehicals to fix.
      I think I got mine on Kubra dam, which is another good map to get it on if your MEC.

Comment

I Found that Wake Island 2007 has the best place for the repair badge. Spawn on the USA Ship, have ur wrench out lol and keep fixing the gun at the end of the ship, hense the chinese keep blowing it up and shooting it with their planes, so keep fixing it and wala, repair points

Comment

yea i quickly found that Wake Island is a great map for that but all i need to do now is find a map that last a good while cuz last time i was on it kept enfding when i was at 4.

Comment

i dont know what server i use (im in class right now) but it is only wake island and usually each round last about 20-30mins cause they just that good, ill post it up later

Comment

k thx doh. I myself get on the 24/7 wake but thats not the exact name and it's pretty good but rounds don't last long at all.

Comment

I got mine as commander on cleen sweep people love two blow the art on that map now that you get pionts for blowing up commander's assets.got vet in same round 10+ repars

Comment

Tips & Tricks Post all your latest findings, guides, and map strats here.
                  Please do NOT request help here.
                  Please try to use the proper forums when creating threads.

Comment

yea actually its funny

i just saw that help thing after coming to check who replied and i thought *oops* and sure enough moderator came in and moved it.

Comment

thank you for everyone that posted. I finally got it just a few mins ago.

Comment

what bored did you get it on?

Comment

Originally posted by dohc94ferio
                          what bored did you get it on?
                          What do you mean bored i got it on?

Comment

the map, what map did u use

Comment

O i used the songua one. i don't know how to spell it and i don't know the full name cuz i hardly ever play on there. i got that tip from somebody that was posting how to get their vet repair badge. If you go to the right server it is very easy to get and you can prob get veteran too if you have the hourse put in for engineer. I got on that songua map and played as US and China kept coming into our far base that has the UAV, Artillery, Scan thing, etc and blowing it up and i kept team mesaaging ill go repair the UAV or whatever and they would stay away from it knowing its getting repaired so i could get full credit and once the map got started it took about 15-20mins to get the badge. It was a 64 player server and i was the number 64 so yea it was full and easy. i ended the round with 6 repair points but it ended very fast cuz the China team was very good.

Comment

Working...
                              X