Which Tank is The Best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Tank is The Best?

Just wonderin what tank you guys think is the master. I like the MEC Tank the most.

Re: Which Tank is The Best?

m1a2 abrams or the type 98 the hud of the mec one confuses me i keep lineing up the wrong arrow.

Comment

M1a1 beacuse the Hud is simple yet very effctive

Comment

i like t90 hud the best because green is harder to see on grass

Comment

T90 is the best because it manouvers better. You can stop faster and also start faster. That makes it great when shooting from a cover, you can hide fast and get out of hiding fast. Abrams is a bit slow to react. I did not have a chance to test the Chinese tank that much beacuse I mostly play urban maps and there is no PLA there.

Comment

Originally posted by Acufeezle
            Just wonderin what tank you guys think is the master. I like the MEC Tank the most.
            I dont think one dominates over another. It is really all about the deseign of the tank.

There are sweet spots. They are: The treads, and more importantly the connection between the turret and the base.

The M1A2 seems to have the smallest tred opening and small openining between the turret and the base.

Comment

Hmmm the hud, color, and manuvarability. I just read the other posts and those things are good to take into consideration.

Well. Heres how it breaks down for me:

Color: T90, because usually the first man to fire is the one that will win the t90 wins a big compatition here. Tan or dark brown? Dark brown....

Hud: T90, it is like PINPOINT accuracy. I really like this hud. Why?--> It takes up a small portion of the view making accuracy a easier. The US and PLA tanks cover too much area making accuracy difficult.

Manuvarability: Ever scence the new patch they seem to have comperable manuverability. The T90 still wins this one by a sliver.

Even after the T90 winning all those debates the good old American M1A2 comes out in the end. Mainly for the reasons I stated before but also because with the new patch the M1A2 sounds beastly.

Comment

The M1A2, can't tll why, just like it more...

Comment

m1a2, t90 looks kinda tacky to me, too much cladding lol, like driving around a lego tank.

I also just think the m1a2sep is totally badass in real life so Im kinda biased

1500 hp turbine engine baby. Now they make it sound like it has it in the game, sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalmother
                    m1a2, t90 looks kinda tacky to me, too much cladding lol, like driving around a lego tank.

I also just think the m1a2sep is totally badass in real life so Im kinda biased

1500 hp turbine engine baby. Now they make it sound like it has it in the game, sweet.
                    Same here, i'm biased so don't flame me, i don't tank whore at all, so i don't know which is better, i've never been in a tank longer than 5 minutes per round. So the reasons, i like the HUD for the M1 for some reason, and it just looks cooler imo. So i'm not an expert at this, so don't flame me for this.

Comment

I prefer the T-90, seems to have the least trouble driving over bumps and other obstacles without taking damage.

Comment

M1a2.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure which tank it is that I prefer (it might be the Chinese) -- but one of the tanks has a higher possible firing arc than the other 2 (makes shooting down choppers much easier) ... Anyhow the tank with the higher firing arc gets my vote for most combat effective.

Comment

the Type 98 is the best .. the MEC T-90 is weak the T-72 in DC was better lol

Comment

My favorite one is the Russian T-90 battle tank the MECs are using.

It's fast,it's beautiful...it's strong.Well if we consider that all 3 battle tanks are equal in power,then the T-90 is the best because it's faster and more "flexible".

I think the Abrams tank has a more powerful armor at least in the front of the turret.I found it hard to destroy it with the T-90 when at the front of it's turret.It took about 3-4 shots to destroy it.Although I think 1-2 shots in the rear of the turret can destroy it.

But again...if someone can use a tank effectively and spends hours and hours by playing with a specific tank he can be deadly no matter the tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X