Closing Game Noises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Game Noises

I have 2 noises that play after the game has completely closed and those noises are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy ****ing me off, I can't explain what the noise comes from but it goes, Duun,.......Duun, and its really an irritating noise so if someone could give me a hand to somehow get rid of it, it would be much appreciated, thanks.
    Adrian

Re: Closing Game Noises

Well you get the Dunn.....Dunn....I still get the Menu music playing.

I think it's because the music folder must be the last thing to close after closing BF2 down!
    Not much you can do about it, try asking EA.

Comment

The Dunn Dunn is the windows default Critical Stop sound! If you find out what is causing it please post cause I got it and cant figure out why!

Comment

Ahhh, I know what Dunn Dunn your talking amount now thanks to NeonTarget!
        Thanks.
        I get that aswell, I expect it's just BF2 closing the hidden folders while exiting the game! Probably the Music File like I stated above because as soon as the music goes...the Dunn Dunn come on!

Comment

Well atleast we now know what is causing the noise, but now just to find out how to get rid of it if there is even a way.

Comment

I don't get this noise, it is confusing to me, lol.

Usually its because the music is stored on the pagefile which is slow to respond to the applications closing, thus making it run longer. I recently bumped myself to 2GB and no longer get any extra sounds or music upon close.

Comment

Working...
            X