X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and White 2

Is amazing

Re: Black and White 2

Ya basicaly but i thought the AI wasn't too good and it was too hard to make youre animal evil.

Comment

im downloading it right now, im gonna check this out

Comment

MEH!!!! just returned it... graphics were awesome but gameplay is a little... static? ai is NOT smart, rts system is absolutely crap and it has definitly lost some charm from the original... but the main bad thing about it is that it currently has a major bug for all 6600-6800-7800 video cards (chugs at 5 fps from 3rd level onwards - which is why i returned it) and lionhead has said it wont release a fix until EA says so (sound familiar?)..

MY ADVICE IS WAIT AT LEAST A MONTH OR 2 B4 BUYING THIS

EA - Everlasting Agony

Comment

I have a 6800nu and I run the game with all setting max at 1600x1200 and it plays very smooth for me on the 3rd level, so I wouldnt say its a problem for all cards. They just released a patch for the game a few days ago, but I dont know if that did anything for performance.

Comment

Damn fun game so far (though I'm not that far into it, second island). My creature was turning Good (dropping flowers everywhere he stepped) but I slapped the silly out of him and made him wear the Soldier leash... fix him right up. It looks incredible, especially at night with all the street lights going.

Comment

Originally posted by HowlingPhoenix
              I have a 6800nu and I run the game with all setting max at 1600x1200 and it plays very smooth for me on the 3rd level, so I wouldnt say its a problem for all cards. They just released a patch for the game a few days ago, but I dont know if that did anything for performance.
              as did i until that level - is your creature good? the problem is actually to do with the effects scripted with being bad.... are you still on 3rd? if so go zoom in on enemy god at night for a bit and see what happens (go **** him off for a good demonstration lol im not trippin about what im talkin about go to official forums......)

and the patch is bubkus.... fixes fur and grass issues... it didnt do anything for performance...

Comment

Actually my creature is evil, I'm trying to be as evil as possible in this game..lol, but I havent seen any lag or performance drops in the game..yet. Perhaps it has something to do with drivers? Hopefully they can fix the game soon for those that are having problems with it.

Comment

it was cool but it kinda got boring after a while

Comment

The battles are fun, army control is easy and the creature just loves stomping troops

Comment

this game is AMAZING, been playing it a lot so far, I'm on the second Jepanese island, it's really tough, I have absolutely no ore and the ore mine is empty, but its a ton of fun I reccomend it to any RTS fan.

Comment

build a smelter near your storehouse at the start of the map and put a couple of disciple refiners in it.

Comment

7th island is rather hard, doing good side so all I do is build wonders right behind my walls and use huge rocks to kill catapults. Theres bout 15 enemy platoons that have like 100 ppl in them though.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                            build a smelter near your storehouse at the start of the map and put a couple of disciple refiners in it.
                            Lol wow pretty obvious, I should have thought of that earlier, thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X