Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How may points have you lost from tks, tds, tvds, and suicides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How may points have you lost from tks, tds, tvds, and suicides?

Originally posted by Xicer
    Punishing doesn't make you lose points...
    YOU LOSE 4 MORE POINTS IF THEY PUNISH IN ADDITION TO THE 4 JUST FOR THE KILL.

Comment

334 pts out of 3400~.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ohais_
        YOU LOSE 4 MORE POINTS IF THEY PUNISH IN ADDITION TO THE 4 JUST FOR THE KILL.
        God, what is wrong with you people, for the last time, YOU DO NOT LOSE ANYMORE POINTS FOR BEING PUNISHED. You lose 4 points for teamkilling, and if punished, the server will record it. Most servers have a limit to this, so when you get punished enough, the server will kick you, thats the point of the punish system.

Comment

Comment

1343 out of 36,200 points and 324 hours.

Could be worse I guess.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gulf_War_Syndrome
                1343 out of 36,200 points and 324 hours.

Could be worse I guess.

wow...i have lost 4 times the amount of points as you, yet ive played for about 40 hours less...

Comment

1946 points lost, could of been even closer to the 20,000 points i need, ha ha oh well

Comment

427 points out of 3,430 total points, not too bad considering half of them were probably caused by mentally challenged teammates :shakehead

Comment

121234124124124124 b2412412412412412412412412412475790793

Comment

i snipe most of the time,now i throw claymore only when im spotted by an enemy & he's getting close.
                        that works.LOL

Comment

will be something like 2500 points with me , but who cares, yesterday I get in the chopper and my teammate shoots me out with his M95 just to have the chopper, ..... so I say to him : "I will teach you a lesson about beeing an ******* " and the moment he came back I teamkilled him, he respawned, TK him again, and again and again and again, when the round ended I killed him like 8 times and had a teamworkscore of 48points lol .

Comment

I lost 2,658 lol thanks for making me look that number up lol

Comment

Comment

379... wow, lower than I imagined.

Comment

Working...
                                X