How to make support,assault,and AT faces white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make support,assault,and AT faces white

Ok,to do it go to your levels folder, lets say Strike at Karkand, and go to the server.zip and find the init.con and find anything that says us_heavy_soldier, just change them to us_light_soldier, save it and run single player...

1. Look for a map
    2. Goto the init.con in Server.zip
    3. Rename us_heavy_soldier to us_light_soldier
    4. Save it,and run Single Player

Screen:

Here is a free One for Strike at Karkand

Re: How to make support,assault,and AT faces white

serously, i tought u made some skins....

check this out

Comment

i don't have nivida,i have ATi

Comment

Not only does it make players "white". It also removes their body armor and makes them run slightly faster...

This is another racist completely pointless thread. Lock it up mods.

Comment

no they still have body amor and run like a heavy,its ONLY there face!

Comment

Wait, I just thought of something. If your lets say a medic and switch to support, would you stay white or go black? What about vise virsa?

Comment

stay white sir

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six Three
                i don't have nivida,i have ATi
                so??? by the way, use a better picture...

Comment

This is another racist completely pointless thread. Lock it up mods.
                  you are a moron how is it racist you idiot people like you get me so mad you are the dummest piece of **** in the world i prefer white faces cause when your sniping you can see them more.Im Black and dont mind what he did on strike at karkand you cant see the black people so i prefer white.im from england so i dont care what americans thing but this isnt racist

Comment

hear hear, im from the northwest USA who cares if they are black and white. Its not the color its the persons attitude that makes them hated. Black british people are cool too, most are not like all gangster blingbling, just a average human. O ya and this mini mod thing is cool!

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeySnipe
                      you are a moron how is it racist you idiot people like you get me so mad you are the dummest piece of **** in the world i prefer white faces cause when your sniping you can see them more.Im Black and dont mind what he did on strike at karkand you cant see the black people so i prefer white.im from england so i dont care what americans thing but this isnt racist
                      Easy, tiger!

Might not be racist, but it MIGHT be possible for some people to interpret it as racist (Looking at it one way its a "remove the black people" mod - doesn't sound good)

On the other hand without "black people" in the game, you might just say its a "shoot only white people mod".

Sorry I joke, bad taste.

I therefore think the original poster should have been more careful with the way he presented the mod, perhaps made it a general "change someone's look mod" instead of "make them white mod" which does sound a little distasteful or perhaps explained his intention was not to be racist.

If there is any real proof of a racist agenda identified here, i think the whole thread should be deleted and the original poster banned, however.

This is a gaming forum, leave your issues at the door.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Merefield
                        Easy, tiger!

Might not be racist, but it MIGHT be possible for some people to interpret it as racist (Looking at it one way its a "remove the black people" mod - doesn't sound good)

On the other hand without "black people" in the game, you might just say its a "shoot only white people mod".

Sorry I joke, bad taste.

I therefore think the original poster should have been more careful with the way he presented the mod, perhaps made it a general "change someone's look mod" instead of "make them white mod" which does sound a little distasteful or perhaps explained his intention was not to be racist.

If there is any real proof of a racist agenda identified here, i think the whole thread should be deleted and the original poster banned, however.

This is a gaming forum, leave your issues at the door.

Peace.
                        I just send a PM to Drunken Pirate about the and it will be sorted out,if you want me banned from making this thread,then i'll be the second kid banned from this Forum,and besides,this is MODDING Section

Comment

IT is just a GAME

Comment

Game that can be modded

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six Three
                              I just send a PM to Drunken Pirate about the and it will be sorted out,if you want me banned from making this thread,then i'll be the second kid banned from this Forum
                              Dude, no way am i suggesting for sure that you should be.

I just think you need to be more careful about what you post, the way you phrase it.

Like what you wrote is logical, but there's a whole different way of interpretting it.

Looking around the forum i get the feeling you are a popular contributor so I'm inclined to think you didn't mean to cause any offence, you just happened to phrase it funny.

Its a shame we live in a world where there are these sensitivities, but there you go.

I would say that if you didn't mean to be racist you should go ahead and say that publicly.

Comment

Working...
                              X