This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to the admin of the "bagged and tagged" server

Whell this is my first post and it isnt a happy one..
    I just got my self banned at one of my favorite servers :cry: But i
    realy think that it was uncalled for. [A worning would be nice]
    This is what happend..
    I was flying one of the chinese planes at wake and i was doing just
    fine.
    No tk's ,hit a few with bombs and shot down a few planes..
    Then i see this chopper hovering over one of our bases. I made a large
    turn so i could fly strait at him Made the turn but couldnt get a lock
    on him and i got greedy and kept flying strait at him..trying to get
    that tone
    That's when things went horribly wrong. yep.. collision in mid air
    [stupid me]
    I really dindt want to hit him but just couldnt avoid it I got mad and
    couldnt control my self, and i said/typed a bad word.. "sh*t"
    Few sec later im back in my bf2 browser. "U got banned.."
    I dondt know if it was the kamekazi i did , the bad word [that just
    slipped out of my mouth] but im banned and i think that it is a bit
    harsh.. U can already guess my question.
    Please unban me.. ill behave i promise.
    I dind't know where else to put this question cause i couldnt find any
    site regarding the bagged and tagged server..

Re: to the admin of the "bagged and tagged" server

i can understand the fact u hit him in mid-air, but many servers prohibit that kind of talk, just punch somthin like me...

Comment

Yeah next time ill just bash my head against my monitor or some thing..

But what do u think my chances are of getting my self unbanned?
      I really liked that server.. 64 player server with low ping.

One good thing has come out of this..ill never ever swear on a bf2 server again

Comment

I can't understand why you'd be banned for accidentally ramming and then cursing ONCE.

Honestly, it happens sometimes. You'll misjudge distance and not pull away in time or just not see someone and hit them. Fair enough, not that big a deal unless you're doing it purposefully.
        The cursing.. Unless you're just scrolling away (spamming) lines, I don't see a problem. It's not like players haven't been exposed to vulgarities. If they claim that young children are playing, it's on them. The game is rated T, let the parents deal with it.

Comment

lmfao what a joke. the bad word that just "slipped" out of your mouth, then landed on the ingame chat screen. You didn't have to sware for all to see. there are kids playing and foul language is not needed or wanted on a lot of servers. In real life I sware like a drunken sailor. I see no need to bring my bad habbits online for all to see.

how can you slip out the typing of that? lmao you sound dumb when you post stuff like this.

Comment

just a while ago i joined a server and before i can even select a kit i was banned... why? i have no idea.

just thought id post that in here instead of starting a thread about something no one cares about.

Comment

Well im sure thats no reason to ban u, but this post makes you look sad at the same time.."Slipped?" "banging your head against the monitor"?

LMAO! :|:

Comment

I understand people are having a hard time believing me as there are a lot of players that do swear all the time and go kamekazi but im not one of those..trust me.

And about the swearing thats exactly what i ment when i say i thought it was a bit harsh.. infact "sh*t" was the first and only word i said on that server today
                Anyway i dondt want to whine and "sound like a ....." so ill just wait and see what happens.. maybe its temporaly [i hope]

Comment

Just go to their website and contact the admin and apologize and request to be removed from the banned list. Be sure to give him your player name used in the game and don't go into a long debate over right or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacramento
                    Well im sure thats no reason to ban u, but this post makes you look sad at the same time.."Slipped?" "banging your head against the monitor"?

LMAO! :|:

I feel very very sad right now..ill just go and curl up in a ball some where in a cornor and cry my eyeballs out:cry:

Comment

Sounds a bit mean. Why not ban people who play with the planes all the time and hog them to themselves or place jeeps or even place C4 on the planes so you can't fly them. I think thats more nasty than anything else.

Now you got me going. I bit of a silly thing but it was well worth it. This lad place all of his c4 on a plane and would not let the other person take off. I said just run him down. No said the lad he will blow my plane up. Okay I said one second later I kill the lad who had placed the C4 on the plane as I was going to leave the server now you can fly free i said. Now thats what I call a good call.

So I do feel for you m8.

Comment

Shamus, do you have your avatar in a larger sized pic? that is awesome! I need it.

Comment

go here http://www.baggedandtagged.co.uk/ and really really beg them.
                          They'll like that!

Comment

Try going back on the server. Likely to be a round ban or something.

Comment

yeah bans for swearing[i have plenty ] only last a few minutes-hour-a day, rarely anylonger

Comment

Working...
                              X