Computer parts, web sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer parts, web sites

Does anyone know where i can get some computer parts for cheaper then the stores other then newegg.com??

Re: Computer parts, web sites

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

they are t3h pwn

and www.scan.com

Comment

Comment

*scratches butt*

Comment

Newegg offers customers an awesome experience shopping for computers, hardware, electronics, networking solutions, and more. Upgrade your shopping experience today!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six Three
            i said besides new egg but thanks anyway

Comment

Geez...

Come on guys, don't make this into another one of those useless threads that do everything but post useful info. There have got to be a few people here over 12 besides me.

And for those still using 7331, this went out a long time ago. Get a clue!

Here's some good sites to consider/look into:

EXcaliberPC.com is a proven and reliable online retailer for computer products since 2003. Excellent service, fast shipping and competitive prices for laptops, desktop computers, tablets, network storage, PC hardware and accessories.

The best deals on computers, computer parts, desktops, laptops, electronics, tablets, software, gaming, hard drives, CPUs, motherboards, cables, and much more. With fast shipping and great customer service from Houston, Texas!

That should get you started. I could give you more/better help if I knew what kind of parts you're looking for. For example, if you're looking for cooling supplies there are a few manufacturers that specialize in those and are good at them. Then there are good general shops, good part shops (like different kinds of connectors and such). I've bought from all of them and have had good luck. I like newegg.com too. The most important site of all though is resellerratings.com. They rate resellers on a variety of criteria. Use them to check out a site. Last but not least, if you want a list of places that allow you to search for low prices, ask. I've got a bunch, some even useful!

Anyway, I hope this helps. I hardly ever buy anything locally anymore because I can't find what I want most of the time and pay a hell of a lot less online.

Comment

"Those who know, newegg"

Comment

Ok, by far newegg.com is the chepest in most parts (not in cpu coolers for some reason), but another one is www.tigerdirect.com, and it's also in canada: www.tigerdirect.ca.
                  That's all i can say that hasn't been mentioned yet. If you're looking for cooling products, go google it, there's lots of enthusiast cooling sites, way too many to mention that have better prices than newegg.com in cooling catagory.

Comment

Originally posted by razor
                    i said besides new egg but thanks anyway
                    Dude, I don't get it.I don't want to be rude, but have you ever heard of using a search engine? Within seconds you'll get a list of places that sell a particular item and how much it costs, with shipping and taxes.If you are worried about merchant quality, there's http://www.resellerratings.com it to check their customer service.But really, using the 'net to shop isn't that hard.

Comment

Hey, he's just asking for advice, not your first born.

Getting advice is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by whoster69
                        Hey, he's just asking for advice, not your first born.

Getting advice is a good idea.
                        He got good advice -- use a search engine. He'd get more and faster information that way than he could hope to get here. Also, did you notice how his post indicates he lives in the US, but people posted UK sites?

Searching isn't hard to do. I'm all for advice, but not when it becomes spoon-feeding.

Comment

Spoon feeding? By asking for some recommendations for sites? That's hardly spoon feeding. There's a lot more to finding good sites than using a search engine. Yeah, this isn't the best forum to be asking in, but I don't mind helping out.

Razor, feel free to ask again if you need more help. I'll be glad to help if I can.

Comment

Working...
                          X