Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there any way to turn off the thing that says "waiting for people to join game"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any way to turn off the thing that says "waiting for people to join game"

is there any way to turn off the thing that says "wthe game will start when more people join" so that i can take screenshots? because otherwise i can only do it in 16 player sized maps or online.

Re: is there any way to turn off the thing that says "waiting for people to join game"

Don't think so

Comment

Re: is there any way to turn off the thing that says "waiting for people to join game"

anybody know?

Comment

If you're messing around with the multiplayer maps, you can host a game with only one person required to start the game.

Comment

Yes, create your own LAN game to take screenshots.

Comment

but it says in the middle of the screen "the game will start when more people join" or something like that. i wrote it wrong in the thread title

Comment

Make mininum people required to the game to start 1 as written above somewhere.

Comment

Working...
              X