How to...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to...?

I have couple of tech/tweak-related questions to the BF2 - especially the 1.03 release/patch.

1) how to disable the annoing message to install the latest nVidia drivers, bla bla bla, on the very beginning, just before the login I would like not see this question anymore...

2) how to remove the EA message that come up with the 1.03 patch? Instead of just fixing bugs, it mostly add news ones, so, how to get rid of this another unwanted "feature"

3) how to convince the game that after I click on the multiplayer, to open the last opened - favorities list, instead of updating the whole servers list, witch took ages and I have absolutely NO reason to use anything beside my [Yezus] clanserver ( 82.208.4.198 ) now

Anyone can help there?

Re: How to...?

1) Install the latest nVidia drivers.
    2) You can't.
    3) Click stop update.

Comment

1) But I prefer using the unofficial ones...
      2) Damn. Not even by any patch...?
      3) This is not what I wanted.

Comment

2. It isn't that much of a problem is it? YOu just hit 'close' to not open the window. But Dice have been told that this feature should be changed so that it appears only when there is *new* news to see.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
          2. It isn't that much of a problem is it? YOu just hit 'close' to not open the window. But Dice have been told that this feature should be changed so that it appears only when there is *new* news to see.

You don't even have to click Close you can just click on any of the sections like you normally would, e.g go directly to Multiplayer without touching the info box.

Comment

Originally posted by trodas
            I have couple of tech/tweak-related questions to the BF2 - especially the 1.03 release/patch.

1) how to disable the annoing message to install the latest nVidia drivers, bla bla bla, on the very beginning, just before the login I would like not see this question anymore...

2) how to remove the EA message that come up with the 1.03 patch? Instead of just fixing bugs, it mostly add news ones, so, how to get rid of this another unwanted "feature"

3) how to convince the game that after I click on the multiplayer, to open the last opened - favorities list, instead of updating the whole servers list, witch took ages and I have absolutely NO reason to use anything beside my [Yezus] clanserver ( 82.208.4.198 ) now

Anyone can help there?
            omg you noob!

Comment

Gunny Highway - I of course know I can go anywhere, but it just bothering me

Jackass - refering to yourself? :laugh:

ptegan - well, that could be good idea. But why it is not already done? I don't give a damn about this anyway - all I want is, that the game remember the last used settings - eg. when clicking on multiplayer, it should go directly to the last position - Favorities.ยจ
              No If's or But's, just go there :|:

Also I want get rid of this:

...but I prefer the moded drivers over the originals, so it looks like no solution, eh? :hmm:

...and well, errr, what about this one?

4) how to change the game prefs, so it grab only to jpeg and not to the PNG format, witch should then grab images with far smaller lag...?

Comment

Working...
              X