How is TKing being tracked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is TKing being tracked?

I'm looking into buying the full game soon (I'd been planning on doing so for a long time, but decided to beef up my computer first so I can run BF2 better) and I'd like to know if the TK tracking has been significantly improved than in the demo. I still play the demo because it's quite fun, but TKers today have ruined the game. One dude today kept driving his little buggy towards me today and hopping out, letting it run me over. I TKed him a few times, then got banned (I knew it'd happen, but I didn't really care). That REALLY ****es me off. I read that a patch improved the TK tracking. Is this true? Are there still a lot of morons running around in the full version ruining the game for others?

Oh yeah, and does the voting option work better as well?

Re: How is TKing being tracked?

no, no, and no.

Comment

no program can track tk that well...cuz no one can read minds whether it was really intentional or an accident

Comment

Not on well runned/admind servers.

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl
          Not on well runned/admind servers.
          He's right. Was playing on Special Agent Clan's server last night and they were very actively tracking people tk punishing for stupid reasons and were banning accordingly. First time i've played on a server where they made an effort to allow the game to be played properly. they also banned people for armor whoring, which is debatable.

Comment

I don't find it a problem at all on ranked EA servers. I can't say the same for alot of ranked non ea servers.

Comment

Working...
            X