Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I reinstall this game like 3 times and still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I reinstall this game like 3 times and still...

...the same graphics problems! First of all, I have a brand new computer, which is a top of the line gaming PC that I just got about a month and a half ago, maybe a bit more. I don't remember if I had this problem before I got the new PC. Anyway, sometimes when I play Daqing and Kubra, I'll get this graphics problem in which pieces of the terrian will flash really light and dark colors, depending on where I am, if I'm in a vehicle, and which way I'm facing. The only half-way logical explaination I can think of is that my disk got scratched, yet I don't play anyother game on CD-ROM at the moment, and the only time I take the disk out is to reinstall the game. Anyother ideas? Jeez, what I'd give to just have problems that make some sense...

Re: I reinstall this game like 3 times and still...

Tried updating your graphics card drivers or using the search function on this forum?

Comment

What type of gfx card is it and what version drivers?

Comment

That might also help lol

Comment

I had the same problem when i built my new pc lastweek, i have a geforce 7800gt and was geting screen tearing in game but its gone away now

Comment

Try updating video card drivers/ diax 9c and a simple defrag the HD. Then if that don't help format the system and just reinstall bf2 with the new patch ! That is how i got mine to work.

Comment

You need to CLEAN your old drivers, and install the new ones from either Nvidia or ATI, whichever card you have.

Go to the sticky at the top of the Hardware forum on how to install your graphics card drivers properly.

Comment

Working...
              X