Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetically, how much would you pay for a Sergeant Major account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetically, how much would you pay for a Sergeant Major account?

Just wondering

Re: Hypothetically, how much would you pay for a Sergeant Major account?

lol..what a stupid question..

nothing!

Comment

-$50 ok?

Comment

Nothing...........lol

Comment

Absolutely **** all. People who buy virtual **** from EBAY are idiots.

Comment

None. Actually, you'd almost have to pay me to take one. I hate the ranking system, rank proves nothing, and if you're that high on the charts you'd have people going "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S YOUUUUU" all the time.

Comment

5-10 maybe, with good K ratios

Comment

Nothing. I have all the weapons I want on my Master Sergeant account.

Comment

why the hell would you pay anything? with the new rank requirements, just play for day or so and you have it haha.

Comment

it's true

Comment

not a dime but thats just me

Comment

this isnt diablo2 where u buy weapons n crap haha

Comment

Thats so dumb if you would sell that whats the point only dumb people buy it who cant play bf2 for crap and know one would buy it !!!

Comment

I'd not pay a cent. But i'd sell my account if somebody wants it

Comment

nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X