This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the CMDR didn't get punished for Arty TK's

Ok, so I am bored running around and decided to play CMDR for a little bit. I noticed these two guys just hanging out at one of the flags they just took so I decide to arty them. Well, after I set the arty up two of my guys roll in and procede to stay there until the arty shows.

Guess what? I got punished for the TK's. I thought this was not supposed to happen with 1.03.

Re: I thought the CMDR didn't get punished for Arty TK's

what server did it happen i'll tk him

Comment

It shows as TK's but you dont lose any points. Use the search function.

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
        use the search function

Comment

I don't need to use the search function, which is over rated in the first place, to see what happens with my own eyes. If all you are going to post is to tell someone to use the search function, then find something else to do with your time.

So what you are telling me that in the extra month they had to work on the patch they only had time to fix half the issue. Does that not seem sloppy to anyone else? They negate the points but leave the server annoucement in?

Comment

You don't get punished, are you actually playing 1.03?

Comment

You don't get negative points. You can still get punished though.

Otherwise it would be exploited like no other. Oh hi, I'm the commander. /arty entire team.

Exactly. Use some logic.

Comment

Nah, because if the commander did arty the whole team he'd be mutinied faster than you can say blackhawk whoar.

Comment

He must be on 1.03 because the flag name is up in the zoomed view and he WAS punished as you can see from the screenshot. That is a weird bug but it IS fixed for most people, i suggest submitting that screenshot on the ofiicial EA forums where the info gets passed on to the Devs.

The same problem is happening to a tiny percentage of people when they TK through an exploding vehicle (e.g rammed by BH and credited with TK's) this is the SAME fix where you still get -points and a TK but CANNOT get punished (in theory) for almost everyone this is now working correctly but for an unlucky few a bug remains.

One final question for you Cutter, well 2 actually:

1) WHY were you sending artillery on a group of team mates like that??? there are no enemy present on the satelite veiw? (I for one think you deserved the punish regardless of the bug)

2) underneath the bit you have highighted there is a GREEN [ARTILLERY] kill message?? whats that all about? are you sure you didnt use the resign exploit to try and get points? because you would still get punished for that of course.

Comment

I have had this also. On Wake, I got punished on 2 non consectutive occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
                      Closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X