Ok BF2 Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok BF2 Guys!

I know there are many threads out on this question, and I've read them all at one time or another. But, I wanted to ask it again in a thread, now that peeps have been playing awhile at the game. And, since the new patch, I wanted to see if there were any changes, that would affect my choice. I'm ready to unlock my next weapon i.e. DAO-12, G-3, MK3A1, L85A1, PKM, M95. I mainly play Spec Ops, but I switch around on the classes depending on the situation. I have the Spec Ops first opened weapon, and I forget which one it is at the moment. So, which is the most powerful, and accurate now, since the patch came out. All feed back is great and thanks.....Remington Joe

Re: Ok BF2 Guys!

I would go for the G3 or the PKM i dont really like the others

Comment

uh, read the f'ing changelog.

Guns weren't tweaked, no matter how many nubs make threads like.....

"OMG Th3 M95 is the ub3r 1337 3xtr3m3 h4x now!!!!!"

Comment

Your gonna get another unlock within what - a couple hours of play at best? just go get like 50 points and get promoted... unlock em all

Comment

the L85A1 is a solid upgrade if you play medic any amount, added optical scope and good full-auto stopping power, combined with very accurate med-range single shot mode.

Personally the DAO-12 never fails to impress me when turning a corner to a whole enemy squad, and is arguebly the ultimate close-range weapon, able to slaughter on entire squad with a whole clip (12 shots at 98 HP per shot if your close enough to avoid the "scatter" effect)

The bottom line is that with the new lowered rank requirements you will have all but two of the weapons unlocked at just 8,000 points so its not the end of the world even if you choose badly. Also of course this is all my opinion and thats all anyone can give you, just because i (or someone else) likes a unlock, dosent mean you will

Comment

I saw the DAO and the L85 to be the most important. The AT gun sucks so DAO helps that kit a lot. The L85 made me start playing medic even know up till now I've always played spec ops. I like the feel of the L85 over the spec ops G36C unlock. But the DAO made me feel like I could kill someone when I come around a corner now.

Comment

Working...
            X