Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else agree the MGs in the attack choppers are more powerful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else agree the MGs in the attack choppers are more powerful?

I was co pilot last night for several maps on the MEC side, the cannon in the Mi-28 has seriously been upgraded, IMO

before 1.03 it was like a peashooter, but it seems a small blast radius has been added - now it is more like the blackhawk miniguns.

So my Q is this - has anyone else noticed this?

(note: apologies if already posted, but I didn't see any related threads on this)

Re: Anyone else agree the MGs in the attack choppers are more powerful?

Yes, I find the Chinese and US cannons to be slightly better after the patch.

I REALLY wish they'd release a full list of all the changes they made so we can stop speculating...

Comment

Not tried the MEC chopper yet but the US and China choppers machine guns definitely seem more powerful.

Comment

well the mi-28 was always powerfull, and i agree that the chinese,mec ones are better now.

Comment

the MEC one are better now...I think

Comment

The MEC one is still exactly the same as before, nothing has changed, it was already extremely powerfull , always been this way.

The US and CHinees one are maybe a bit better, the chineese one sucked realy hard before the patch

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
              The MEC one is still exactly the same as before, nothing has changed, it was already extremely powerfull , always been this way.

The US and CHinees one are maybe a bit better, the chineese one sucked realy hard before the patch

Why did I say MEC I ment the China ones are better.

Comment

Cobra .30 cal has a bigger blast radius, definitely.

Comment

The only one they upgraded is the z-10. The others are the same, they just fixed the TV guided mode bug. Most of you just didnt know about this bug...the gun is fine untill you go into tv guided then the accuracy would screw up. That is why it seems more powerful now..because you are used to having it bugged. Now they are always how they were before going into tv guided, before the new patch...if that makes sense lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
                    Why did I say MEC I ment the China ones are better.

ah, there it is, well, indeed have to agree, before the chineese minigun was like shooting gummy bears

Comment

Working...
                    X