Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you go to report what you think is a bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you go to report what you think is a bug?

I was just kicked from a server I had never been on for "excessive teamkilling." As soon as I joined the server after that 2 minute wait for verifying client and all that, I get the message. IOW, in 1 second before ever firing a shot I got kicked. This has happened to me before. I have heard others say it's happened to them. I would like to report this to DICE.

Re: Where do you go to report what you think is a bug?

Hi ,

#1. Reporting to dice about server/ stat padders is a waste of time. I along with many others have (with screenshots and all relevant info) reported ranked servers that play with prohibited settings. I have reported several stat padders (with screenshots and relevant info) NOTHING has happened. "And yes I know where to post and report"

#2. Reporting to dice about bugs is a waste of time. Although I have found many bugs these I have reported:

C4 glitch
    Red Tag on Teammates
    TeamKill Glitch
    No rpg splash damage
    No m203 "noob tube" splach damage
    Server list menu very inaccurate

In patch 1.03 , None of these things have been fixed among several other bugs that have been with us since release. Patch 1.03 was said to hold 140+ fixes which is a flat out extreme exaggeration. Honestly the only reason not many people notice is because they are so happy they have new unlocks and ranks they arent thinking straight.

IMO save your time , reporting wont do anything, Actually the bugs that we have had since the release must be deep in the coding and too much of a hassle to fix because although 1.03 was promised to fix many of them it fixed hardly any of them. What we see now may be with us for a long time........

Comment

thanks for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by motorboatJones
        thanks for nothing.
        If an admin wants to kick you and be sneaky about it "being that so many people report admin abuse now" they can kick you and use any reason. example: I killed an admin the other day and was kicked for "idling" happened again at another server. On gulf of oman im waiting a minute or 2 for the jet to spawn... a teammate runs up and is jumping around infront of where it would spawn "trying to take the vehicle" i hopped in first and said "get lost i was here anyways" he says "thats no way to talk to an admin ...... kicked for excessive tking . Then I was kicked for excessive tking - never tked anyone .... Admin abuse is what your getting

Comment

Guys,

If your seeing a popup box back at the menu screen saying excessive teamkilling then don't worry, its a generic message.. it says that no matter why you were kicked. Any server that isnt listed as an EA public server is most likely owned by a clan or group of players and they will kick to make room for other members/admins.

Usually it will tell you in the server messages ingame just before you get kicked but nobody reads them so they all think the kick was personal when it wasnt.

Comment

EA has made two threads on their forums, one for "patch positives" and one for "patch negatives". They'll stay there for 2 weeks before EA will review them.

Post all your grievances there.
            Link: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7590

Comment

Originally posted by Berrern
              EA has made two threads on their forums, one for "patch positives" and one for "patch negatives". They'll stay there for 2 weeks before EA will review them.

Post all your grievances there.
              Link: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7590
              Nice! please tell us when they are ready for the complaints of things that werent fixed

Comment

Originally posted by wbcninjaofmist
                Nice! please tell us when they are ready for the complaints of things that werent fixed
                Unfortunatly the only thing you can do about that is the same as before, go and sob quietly in the corner like a little girl

Comment

Originally posted by wbcninjaofmist
                  Huh? The thread is already there, just go and make a post about things that weren't fixed - there's 22 pages of people doing it already!

Comment

No rpg splash damage
                    No m203 "noob tube" splach damage
                    In that case, you aren't playing Battlefield 2. Last time I played (yesterday...) there was no rpg in the game, and the grenades launched from a grenade launcher do indeed have splash damage-people die from them without being physically hit by the grenade.

If by 'rpg' you actually meant the anti-tank-class weapon, well it's true it doesn't have much splash damage. But it's an anti-tank weapon, not anti-infantry. This isn't a UT rocket launcher...

Anyway, back OT. cavemanuk is right, it's just a (silly) generic message.

Comment

I've been kicked by the profanity filter in punkbuster before when I haven't even said anything. I'll have to screen cap console next time it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X