Amazing server last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing server last night...

16 players on wake island... omg... it was unbelievable... bar none the absolute best round I've played since this game has been out... im not sure exactly how long it lasted... but it FELT like it was 45 minutes or somethin... got a couple ribbons.... and somewhere near 150 points x 2... games like that one.. are worth paying for... not boring... not too intense.. got down to 1 of our flags several times.. lotta close calls...only had 1 guy on my squad.. but he was a great teamplayer.. i'd say the game was made because of our efforts... aye... it was just great !

Re: Amazing server last night...

i like that map does it really have 16 player i only thought it had 64

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker
      i like that map does it really have 16 player i only thought it had 64

yeah.. its the.. "Buffalo Brigade" server.. its a 16 player server... all maps.. wake island IS a 64 person map.. but 16 player servers can still use it.. and its free - king awesome...

Comment

oh i get it i like that map its fun

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Yeah im really liking Wake Island myself, and I find the pilots there to be astonishing... HIT AND RUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ConBro
              Yeah im really liking Wake Island myself, and I find the pilots there to be astonishing... HIT AND RUN!!!
              Hit and run with a jet, oh yeah, i love that especially when there are only 2 pilots on your team and you have the airfield for the whole map as USMC. i got upto 50 kills from bombing, and no teamkills either.

Comment

Ive seen a lot of 32 player wake island servers

Comment

Working...
                X