Basic Transport Chopper/Aviator Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Transport Chopper/Aviator Badge

So I've been trying to get this badge for a few days, I've encountered a few problems. I'm not sure if it has to be 10 straight minutes or any combination in a round. Also I can't ever find any of them to actually get in since they are camped so hard on most maps. Any hints?

*edit* I was wrong in transport badge, you can use a boat. But I'd like to know a good way for the other still.

Re: Basic Transport Chopper/Aviator Badge

All together in ONE round you have to be in a jet for 120 mins. When your in a jet the timer starts (no real timer but you understand what i mean ) When your not in a jet it's like the timer is paused. IF you understand me

Comment

It doesnt have to be a straight 10mins just 10mins in total in 1 round. Try as USMC on 1 of the maps with an aircraft carrier usually aircraft are easy to get on those maps.

Comment

Do you have to be the pilot or will the secondary position do?

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelPanic
          Do you have to be the pilot or will the secondary position do?
          Secondary will do just fine.

One way to get that badge is to find an underpopulated server. Just snag a plane and fly around practicing your ability to NOT plow into the ground. Don't do it on a busy server tho... people will get annoyed with you perty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            Secondary will do just fine.

One way to get that badge is to find an underpopulated server. Just snag a plane and fly around practicing your ability to NOT plow into the ground. Don't do it on a busy server tho... people will get annoyed with you perty fast.
            Roger that. I haven't usually plowed into the ground though, in my brief time flying, it's the getting shot down that kills me.
            I guess I just need to find the right server. I want that basic aviator badge damnit. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
            X