What kind of mouse and keyboard do you use to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What kind of mouse and keyboard do you use to play

My old Logitech Internet Navigator(tm) keyboard with the extended plastic wrist rest. Been using it for years.
    My MS Intellimouse V4.0A broke so I'm using my classic early gen logitech optical.

The real beast is my Func mousemat. It makes gaming so much smoother and comfortable, but was pricey. I don't regret getting it 2-3 years ago tho.

I don't like wireless for gaming. The mice are too heavy and prone to trouble, the keyboards can be ok.

Comment

A multimedia ViewSonic keyboard w/ a Logitech MX-518 gaming mouse (love the way you can change sensitivity on the fly with a push of a button)

Comment

Black IBM keyboard, MS wireless optical 2.0, func 1030 lmousepad (<3).

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
          Yeah sure i can see a business going out and buy gaming mice for all there computers so there employees can have an extreme experience on Word and excel.

Oh and wow 500 posts in 6 months, that averages at 2.7777 a day that so many i could post that in 1.5 mins, which would be an overall time of 4.5 hours of posting in 6 months.
          Maybe you should learn something about maths.
          Sorry to burst your bubble but most people in the IT industry deal with many other things.

Yes companies would buy a gaming mouse if it was well engineered aswell as ergonomically sound. Needless to tell you, but if you go out in the work force and are given a crappy mouse and keyboard I'll bet you than within the first 10 years you'll have carpel tunnel if your not willing to be uncomfortable to use those unergonomically sound devices.

No need to tell you that in different fields a mouse with precision (Laser) will be required, mainly in those fields dealing with Graphics, and or 3-Dimensional Maths.

Comment

Originally posted by MassKiller
            Sorry to burst your bubble but most people in the IT industry deal with many other things.

Yes companies would buy a gaming mouse if it was well engineered aswell as ergonomically sound. Needless to tell you, but if you go out in the work force and are given a crappy mouse and keyboard I'll bet you than within the first 10 years you'll have carpel tunnel if your not willing to be uncomfortable to use those unergonomically sound devices.

No need to tell you that in different fields a mouse with precision (Laser) will be required, mainly in those fields dealing with Graphics, and or 3-Dimensional Maths.
            Good points -- but I doubt if your post is going to get thru his meters-thick wall of ignorance and actually hit the tiny target that is his brain.

And Imma gonna buy a 518, yes I am. Can't afford the G-7, but the 518 looks sweet.

Comment

saitek gaming keyboard, razer diamondback, and my |p|e|n|i|s| for breaks ^^

Comment

some people here use good keyboards and good mouses to play and some people use ok ones.

Comment

Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5000 Laser Keyboard and a Logitech G5 gaming mouse.

Comment

Microsoft 2-Tone Wireless Keyboard

Comment

10-20 year old IBM keyboard with no windows keys or anything, and razer copperhead 2000 DPI mouse

Comment

Logitech

Comment

N50+mx1000

Comment

Originally posted by MassKiller
                            Hewlett Packard Keyboard (I dont know which version)
                            LogiTech G7, 400,600,2000 DPI switcher, laser mouse.

For you 518 fans its not worth it. I have it and it doesn't compare with the G7. In ariel combat your 518's are no match.
                            In aerial combat your G7 is no match for my joystick.

Comment

Logitech iTouch keyboard, Logitech MX1000(I think) gaming mouse.

Comment

Own'd/10

Comment

Working...
                                X