Aiming the L85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiming the L85

What is the best way to aim the medic unlock L85? The scope is great but the needle sucks for aiming. I can hit really good at less than 100 yards but when I raise it for larger distances I have a hard time being consistent with hits.

Thanks in advance for in help!

Re: Aiming the L85

go prone, single shot mode, enemy right above cross hair, works great for me

Comment

You don't really need to raise it for long distances. Aim for the head no matter what and you shouldn't go wrong.

I'm pretty sure it's been proven that bullet drop doesn't occur for quite some distance. Too long for to be effectively sniping with the L85. Make sure your always prone as well

Comment

Fire every 1 to 2 seconds. This allows for the recoil and stuff to reset. I find firing even every 1/2 second greatly reduces accuracy.

Comment

i love that gun

Comment

Its just the deviation on the bullets, you can't adjust for it.

Comment

Yeah, you don't really ever need to aim above people because, if you are shooting that far, the deviation on the gun is going to screw you so much that it will be hard to hit. . .especially consistently.

And 1-2 seconds in between shots is WAY more than you need to wait. Fire it, and watch until the reticle stabalizes, and that is how long you have to wait. You will get a feel for it, but I am pretty sure it is less than a second.

Comment

I just leave it on single shot and shot as fast as my finger can go, dosent seem to deviate at all

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                  Its just the deviation on the bullets, you can't adjust for it.
                  Ditto, there is nothing you can do about it. Also just put the tip of the needle where you want to bullet to go, just aim shoot bait for the gun to stop moving and shoot, dont wait too long, remember is not a sniper rifle it is and assault rifle.

Comment

I unlocked this gun right after the latest patch, and I don't seem to be able to hit jack-all with it...

Comment

I prefer the M16 over the L85. I find it's easier to hit the target with the M16.

Comment

If you like the scope option use the M4 is think is awesome.

Comment

If you like the scope option use the M4 is think is awesome.
                          Give me that gun with a Medic kit and I will .

Comment

Originally posted by -={Alpha}=-
                            I unlocked this gun right after the latest patch, and I don't seem to be able to hit jack-all with it...
                            I'm with you on that as I can't hit anything either, heh. I'd only consider using it if I'm non-US anyways since I love the m-16. Guess I need to spend some time with it. The PKM though is surprising sweet and the g36c is ownage.

Comment

Are you guys using full auto or semi? full auto sucks with this gun unless close range

Comment

Working...
                              X