Reserved Slots not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserved Slots not working

I can do any other command as the admin but the Reserved slots are not woking. I set it to 12 but that dont show up either. Anyone else get it to work?

Re: Reserved Slots not working

Haven't tried it but I do see servers where it's working fine so I'm sure someone will help soon.

Comment

anyone know?

Comment

THERE IS A RATIO 4:1.

4 players server = 1 reserved slot
        32 players server = max. 8 reserved slots
        48 players server = max. 12 reserved slots
        64 players server = max. 16 reserved slots

Comment

I have noticed very few servers with this working.

Last night was the first time I saw 2 servers that had 24/32 (8)

In reading more about reserved slots...I have found the following...

If you have 8 slots reserved on a 32 server, max public use is 24 players. If I have a server with a reserved slot for me, and I log in when there are 18 players, I take spot 19, not 25 or higher so to speak. So when we get to 24 - server shows full - even though I should be taking a reserve spot and not one of the public ones.

The reserved system seems pretty retarded how it works...if the above does prove to be true.

Comment

Why not just do 1 reserve slot and then that will allow you to have reserve slot holders join. The best thing that I have seen is a system that kicks the player (w/o reserve slot) who has the highest ping to let the reserve slot holder join. This however is in Counter-Strike so wont work here.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
              If you have 8 slots reserved on a 32 server, max public use is 24 players. If I have a server with a reserved slot for me, and I log in when there are 18 players, I take spot 19, not 25 or higher so to speak. So when we get to 24 - server shows full - even though I should be taking a reserve spot and not one of the public ones.

The reserved system seems pretty retarded how it works...if the above does prove to be true.

"Retarded" is a very weak word :cussing:
              It's stupidest thing done ever!

Comment

Wish if you had a 32 player server all 32 slots where avaliable to the public until a reserve player got on at which point it would kick a public player with the least amount of time on the server (at the moment not overall time). Until then we just use BF2CC to kick players with the least amount of time on server (according to BF2CC) so clan memebers can get on.

Comment

Working...
                X