Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zooming on mini-map is all borked up.

I am a frequent mini-map zoomer.

Since the patch, I've noticed that my mini-map zooms itself randomly, sometimes out to the farthest zoom, and sometimes to the closest - all without me doing anything. Sometimes it doesn't respond if I press the key to change the zoom, and other times it will skip the middle-range zoom and just jump from far to close.

Anyone else? Sorry if it's been covered.

Re: Zooming on mini-map is all borked up.

Ya me too i notice when i spot a unit far away it stretches so i can see on minimap :laugh: so idiotic

Comment

It was patched in the new patch.

It saves all your preferences from walking around to each vehicle.

So each time when your map is changing by itself you were probably switching from vehicles and foot, right?

And you want to talk about weird map stuff. I jumped in the gunner's seat in a tank and my map tried to re-adjust, but just spun around so fast that you could just barely make out what it was. When I died it quit doing it. But, the map was just spinning around.

Comment

My BIG map is not working as it should neither .. yesterday .. I couldnt select spawn point .. I was clicking like hell .. but could not select anything ...

hmm .. weird !?!?

bye

Armando

Comment

I hate this whole zooming mini-map nonsense! I prefer to use the most zoomed out option, however everytime I do something it changes, aswell as the spawn names vanishing.

Comment

I was annoyed by minimap zoom to hell. A spawn on Kubra Dam. Zoom to see more. Get in a car. Zoom again. Go to chooper, get in. ZOOM AGAIN. and when I die, I must ZOOM again. ZOOM ZOOM FSCK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by armandoxxx
              My BIG map is not working as it should neither .. yesterday .. I couldnt select spawn point .. I was clicking like hell .. but could not select anything ...

hmm .. weird !?!?

bye

Armando
              Did you have the Squad screen or the Kit screen selected?

Comment

Yeah the auto zoom is screwed up. At least in attack chopper gunner position, when you select the medium zoom, then show and hide the whole map, the minimap zooms out (which I wouldn't mind, but it doesn't show empty vehicles). Then when I press N, it zooms to max level.......so 3x N to get back to medium zoom.

Comment

Yeah, it's definitely ****ed up

It's supposed to remember your selections for each vehicle, but it doesn't seem to remember them once a new map has loaded.

Also, it keeps resetting when you die, and also when you spot stuff far away. And sometimes it skips a zoom value when you press the Zoom key, so now I never know how many times I have to press the key to get the closest zoom.

It's really frustrating!!

Comment

Working...
                  X