m95 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m95 help

So i shot down a helo today, it was cool. Where do i aim to destory planes/boats/carriers (hum-vees i guess)/tanks (if possible)/and other stuff?

i was prone at the end of an airstrip like 10 minutes ago, and i took 2 clear shots at an enemy in cockpit taking off, i shot twice, perfect shots, didn't kill, so i just wanna know where to shoot

Re: m95 help

I think the cockpit thing is pure luck seriously.

Sometimes I take perfect aiming shots from upclose and the person doesnt die, and sometimes I take random shots at the cockpit from far away and get a kill confirmation.

I killed a heli somehow once while it was smoking, very weird.

m95 is a weird weapon xD, really fun though

Comment

bump bump bizzle

Comment

Lightly armored vehicles it does about 2 bars heavy jeeps it does about 1 bar
        and tanks n apc's.... it does nothing lol

Comment

damn..that's not cool

Comment

too bad u can't give the jeeps a flat tire

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
              I think the cockpit thing is pure luck seriously.

Sometimes I take perfect aiming shots from upclose and the person doesnt die, and sometimes I take random shots at the cockpit from far away and get a kill confirmation.

I killed a heli somehow once while it was smoking, very weird.

m95 is a weird weapon xD, really fun though
              I agree, the random miss factor seems much higher when shooting into a cockpit. I mean, I can fire what seems to be "dead-on" say 10 times at hovering/relatively stationary pilots with no result, then later on I'll take a potshot at a MEC Flying Preggo Cow wallowing by and nail the pilot through the floorboard glass. :laugh:

As for smoking helis, oh yeah, that's one of my fav reasons for carrying the M95 - if you ever see a chopper fleeing away while smoking, hit it as much as you can. Often times the .50 does just enough damage to push it over the edge. I have no idea how many choppers I have taken down with my trusty Barrett, but it's a lot.

I just unlocked the PKM tonight though, and man that thing chews through helis... I'm lovin' it!

Comment

Originally posted by IH8MACS
                too bad u can't give the jeeps a flat tire
                Cool idea. How about shoot the tire and the steering on the jeep goes crazy for a few seconds?

Comment

Working...
                X