Enough is Enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is Enough

Over the past 3 hours, I have been promoted to Gunnery Seargent 21 times, and I have yet to see a Unlocker screen, I have been waiting now for oh, 45 minutes, and I'm ****ed

Re: Enough is Enough

i may be wrong, but i dont think your lapels are big enough for all those insignia.

Comment

Did you log out and log back in....

Comment

finish the round u were in when u got the promotion and then wait about 2 hours and ull have it.

Comment

It was weird. I played for ten minutes and scored about 10 points and nothing happened. I came back an hour or so later, on a different server and every point I got a new rank (4 in a row). The round had to end to get the unlocks, though.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
            i may be wrong, but i dont think your lapels are big enough for all those insignia.
            I dun't no Aussie, I dew like me some brekkie, oy speak a ya English!

Ok I will finish the round next time and see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by At0micfly
              I dun't no Aussie, I dew like me some brekkie, oy speak a ya English!
              You've been watching too much crap TV, where the 'Australian accent' you hear is an actor's pathetic attempt at mimicry.

Comment

Stop.... Playing.....

If you don't stop playing, you aren't letting the stat servers update themselves,

~Salad

Comment

give the server a couple of hrs to update

Comment

give it time cause the stat servers are very slow right now due to the changes havnt been updated yet

Comment

Working...
                    X