Riding along on top of vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding along on top of vehicles

In the welcome message you see a tank on wake with an anti-tank guy sitting on top of it. Since EA changed the damage taken from slow moving vehicles, i suppose riding along on top of vehicles as infantry shouldn't be a problem anymore. I just realised it as i looked at the welcome screen.

Anyone tested it out jet? experiences?

Re: Riding along on top of vehicles

No, but a tank tried to hit me 2 times, but it is only pushed me :P
    They repair somethnig and screw another thing.

Comment

I tried it in single player. You get pushed off the tank/car as it moves.

It would rock though.

Comment

I tried to jump untop of tanks and such but they all stood still scared to TK me, they must have thught i was a smacktard or something :s

Comment

I noticed something else about this. I was in a bomber making a nose dive close to the ground, trying to take out a tunguska. Ofcourse he owned me and i blew up 10 meters above him and my wreck rammed him with mach 1 or so.

No, he didn't blew up. The whole damn tunguska flew like 20 meters backwards.. and lived to tell the tale..Pretty funny to see. but i'm sure this wouldn't have happened in 1.02

Comment

Originally posted by vim
            I noticed something else about this. I was in a bomber making a nose dive close to the ground, trying to take out a tunguska. Ofcourse he owned me and i blew up 10 meters above him and my wreck rammed him with mach 1 or so.

No, he didn't blew up. The whole damn tunguska flew like 20 meters backwards.. and lived to tell the tale..Pretty funny to see. but i'm sure this wouldn't happen in 1.02
            Ha lol, once I got killed while in the air, my wreckage flew and hit an enemy helicopter lol. It got it to smoke but didnt blow it up.

Comment

you can overload the boats now, but that's just suicide

Comment

Yeah i just tryed it today i was on top of a tank and i stayed on top by crouching and slowly walking forward you can stay on if you try hard to, and if you do fall of its only little amount of damage

Comment

you cannot ride on top of a tank, unless its really driving really really slow, I hate it when people hop on ur tank for a ride but die and punish u even though it wasn't ur fault

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
                    you cannot ride on top of a tank, unless its really driving really really slow, I hate it when people hop on ur tank for a ride but die and punish u even though it wasn't ur fault
                    the new patch fixed that, thats why we are having this discussion lol

Comment

I flew in the air from the crane and hit an airplane guess what,

I SURVIVED AND LANDED ON IT and then died by hitting a fence splat. then the airplane camecrashing down. Ouch.

Comment

So far I've only tried with a boat, but it worked.

There was one other thing, normally when a tank rides over the top of you, your dead. However with the patch you now easily survive! :laugh:

Comment

I rode a bh around wake

Comment

Yeah you can take a ride on top of the slower vehicles like MBT's and AA tanks

Comment

So i take it you can't run over those pesky spec ops guys that come in to blow up your tank now

Comment

Working...
                              X