Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on Private

Hi,

I am new to the game but am stuck on private, have been playing for a fair while now.

Is there a certain number of things you have to do to move up rank, I had heard someone mention using the knife? Also if you do have to do certain things is this repeated throughout the game? I have two awards , one I got when I got a flag and the other for shooting someone.

Any advice would be appreciated...

Re: Stuck on Private

Be sure to play on ranked servers my friend!

Comment

http://bf2s.com/

Look up your stats if u have 1000 points you got a problem.

Comment

just be nice to your neighbors and offer them some brown sugar

Comment

if u DO have enough points for the next rank try going on a EA server. I had this problem too, but it registered as soon as i got a point on an EA server.

Comment

Not sure about this but it looks like I should be a higher rank as I am still a Private. I know some poeple have said that it seems to delay sometimes. Any ideas??

Next Rank: Private First Class
            Global score: 174 / 150
            At your current rate, you should earn 0 in 0.00 days (or 00:00:00 straight).
            100%

Comment

Anyone got any ideas??

Comment

Well I don't know how long it'll take but it's not going to update unless you gain points on a ranked server. Normally as soon as you gain your next point you'll get promoted. You can't get promoted out of the game.

Comment

I only play on ranked servers. What I don't understand is that I have more points than are needed for Private first class, but it has not given it to me??

Comment

This is how it usually goes when i gain ranks.

I play until i have the points required for the next rank.

I don't get promoted ingame, so i wait 5 mins and change server. Once i get my first point on the new server, i usually get the fanfare and a guy saying i've been promoted.

Then i'll just have to wait till the round ends (i either play the round or log off right away.. doesn't matter)

Now the new rank should be in cue to be registered in the EA stat-servers. I just keep an eye on http://www.bf2tracker.com and once the new rank shows up in there, i log in B2 again and then i should be able to get my new unlock if there was one granted by my new rank.

I never really had any problems with my points/ranks/awards getting lost or something, but then again i haven't been watchin after my scores that much. So all i can say is : just play on ranked servers and youll get your ranks eventually.

Comment

Working...
                    X