Ranks question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks question?

Ok, i havn't played since sunday cause i'm busy, i don't expect to play till friday either. Supposedly they changed the ranks, i have 1825 points in one account, the first time i get a point in a ranked server, will i get promoted to Corporal? Cause in BFHQ the progress bar shows me still at 20% of the old corporal rank (10000 points). WIll i immediatly get a promotion, i hope so, cause it's only 5000 points for the fourth upgrade! THat's awesome.

Re: Ranks question?

yeah, you'll get AT LEAST one promotion w/ one unlock. if you're lucky you might even get promoted twice! but even if you don't, it's way too easy to go up in ranks anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by j4k3
      yeah, you'll get AT LEAST one promotion w/ one unlock. if you're lucky you might even get promoted twice! but even if you don't, it's way too easy to go up in ranks anyway...
      Yeah, i'll get to corp, i'll get to 5000 points in notime, this will be awesome, if EA/DICE can hear me, you made the right choice, now keep the reqs for ranks like this forever. Finally EA does something good with BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
        Yeah, i'll get to corp, i'll get to 5000 points in notime, this will be awesome, if EA/DICE can hear me, you made the right choice, now keep the reqs for ranks like this forever. Finally EA does something good with BF2.
        Yea I joined a Wake Island serer yesterday :

1st kill - You have been promoted to Sergeant (Nice!)
        2nd kill - You have been promoted to Staff Sergeant (Wtf ?!)
        3rd kill - You have been promoted to Gunnery Sergeant (AAHH!!)

Finally I disconnected from server and unlocked G36C, M95 and DAO-12. Now i have only 2 unlocks left

Comment

Only one unlock for you......... I had 2005 points and got Corp., but that's all. I believe the next promotion is at 2500 points, but don't hold me to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Gunman
            Only one unlock for you......... I had 2005 points and got Corp., but that's all. I believe the next promotion is at 2500 points, but don't hold me to that.
            Yeah, but still, good enough for me, i'm unlocking a PKM on one account, and a L85 on the other. BUt for the 5th unlock it's only 8000 points, WAY too easy, but awesome, already 1/4 way there, too easy man, too easy. I only want 5 unlocks, i don't feel like gettin a M95 nor Jackhammer. I can't wait until work allows time for playing BF2, which is on friday.

Comment

I got promoted 3 times

Comment

Working...
              X