2 hours of playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 hours of playing

within the span of 2 hours of playing BF2 on the new patch i had 3 loss of connections and 1 ctd, anyone else having these problems?

Re: 2 hours of playing

Nope played a lot yesterday and about 2 hours today, didnt get disconected at all.

Comment

Ive had 2 CTD's since the patch, and in all my time without it ive only had about 1-2.

Comment

What is CTD?

Comment

crash to desktop, its so freaking annoying, your having a great game then boom, game gone. i have never had this problem with any other game, like 1942, BFV, CS, Unreal etc etc.

Comment

I've been experincing problems with connections after the patch, every once in awhile for no reason at all my computer studders, then a message pops up saying loss of connection and then my connection resumes. My ping is about 38 most of the time.

Comment

Oh yea I got one crash to desktop. Dont remmeber where it happened though.

Comment

anyone had a modified content error? i get them 8 times outa 10

Comment

i had it crash one time and thats it

Comment

I have had some (3X ?) connection issues and maybe one kick nothing too annoying overall.

Keep in mind that a whole lot more players are playing now, getting their new weapons and such so expect servers to be working at diminished capacity from the extra load and expect players to join higher ping servers because of the greater number of full 'low ping' servers for each player.

Most servers I've played on are not on my favorites because my favorites are pretty much always full.

Comment

I have lost my internet connecting, put to menu 4 times, and alot of other laggy games.

Comment

yep same here, very very laggy and jumpy too

Comment

All fine for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X