Can't log on after installing patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log on after installing patch

After installing the patch I logged into my account, played Wake Island and got upgraded 3 ranks with 3 kills.

I then quit and since then I can't log in. I'm not sure if its EA thinking i cheated or what but it sucks. I've tried over twenty times to log in and it says "the server has refused your connection"

has anyone else had this problem or can suggest help

Re: Can't log on after installing patch

if you wait awhile it takes you to a server and just press ESC

Comment

it's not that at the start screen where you enter your user name and password it says the account server has refused the connection.

i even tried creating a new one and the same message came up.

could be my internet settings?

Comment

Its possible. Do you have a firewall? I had to grant new access after installing patch. So that might be it. Try turning off the firewall and see if it works. If it works, then make sure you go into firewall setting and grant new access. See if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by HYP3R
          Its possible. Do you have a firewall? I had to grant new access after installing patch. So that might be it. Try turning off the firewall and see if it works. If it works, then make sure you go into firewall setting and grant new access. See if that works.
          Double that... Try putting it to sleep when it freezes, then when you start it back up your desktop should show at which time you can accept the BF2 connection.

Comment

Working...
          X